Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
That Joey Barton stamp game still rankles with me. I don't think I've ever come home from a game so absolutely threaders.
Please lads, really stuff this lot.

Agreed, and the two sendings off within 12 minutes.

Happy birthday [MENTION=82]pasty[/MENTION].

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Fortunately, Barton is now Fleetwood manager so will have to teleport down from Bradford in order to stamp on anyone at the Amex today.

Good morning, young Val........maybe we won't loose then :rave:

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Burnley are absolutely NAILED ON for a penalty today. After last weeks refereeing howler involving Ashley Barnes, and Dyches incesscant whining about Burnley never getting penalties AND the fact that they finally did get one last week invoking the 'London bus' syndrome, that 2 will be along in 2 weeks.

We will need to score 2.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Thug Barnes will hopefully show his true colours and get sent off. Dirty horrible little turd.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
We will either dominate the game and get a fairly comfy 2-0 home win ..... or it will be nerves jangling by both side in an edgy tense affair but we will still win 2-0 ... I may just be a tad over confident in today's scoreline :albion2:

Oh and for those saying Murray and Locadia to start are mental cases , CH wont risk both on the same pitch at same time with them being our only recognised strikers & 3 wide men +Gyokeres who can play left sided midfield , suspect it could be back to 4-4-1-1 today

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Thug Barnes will hopefully show his true colours and get sent off. Dirty horrible little turd.
I really like his attitude myself. Seems a bit of a throwback to when you had aggressive footballers. Anyway here’s a video on hair loss.

locadia, Proper , Bissouma and AK midfield. Andone with AliJ as no 10 but Murray replacing Ali in 66th minute and scores winner with 9 minutes left... Now if all that comes true I'm doing the Lottery tonight..

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
locadia, Proper , Bissouma and AK midfield. Andone with AliJ as no 10 but Murray replacing Ali in 66th minute and scores winner with 9 minutes left... Now if all that comes true I'm doing the Lottery tonight..

You will not be doing the lottery, Andone's banned

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Unlike whining floor hugger Zaha, looks like Andone has taken his punishment.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Dy-g0fAW0AAfWxM.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here