Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Mindboggling isn't it, the sheer volumes of cash CPFC2010 pour into players pockets. Of course the goonsquad are always ready to refer to the current debt BHA have to TB, without acknowledging that the vast majority of it is made up of the essential investment in our infrastructure. BHA at least has something to show for the money that has been spent - unlike Palace. All they have to show is their millionaire players parading their tacky 'supercars' all over social media, along with vacuous comments about how bloody great God is.

What a club.

Yeah but they have infrastructure, a beautiful training complex and a stadium that oozes world class, so why not pay players top dollar?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Then again some supporters might say being 200+ million in debt to your chairman is ridiculous. But you are Brighton and you must not be judged how you judge others. Still it's only us lot who think it I suppose.

Money that has been turned into shares knobhead. What part of that don't you get?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
It's called ambition, you can't rely on Murrays goals forever.
Ambition is having a long term goal, planning for the future.
Ambition is investing in a stadium, building a state of the art academy.
Your lot continue to spunk money on desperate short term fixes, with no thought to the future.
Never mind, if it all goes wrong, you could always go into administration. Again!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
It's called ambition, you can't rely on Murrays goals forever.

I would worry more about your limp attacking options your best player has scored the same amount of goals and only one assist more than our centre half

You lot would drag your bollocks over broken glass to have someone like Murray banging them in for you at the moment. Costs a few quid less than your mercenary ‘strikers’ as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here