Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Jul 7, 2003
Everyone leave Sheebo alone. This happened to me once where my words were twisted to make me look like an England national team hater just for claiming I prefer Ireland.

I can't remember the user who did this, but I do remember him becoming very relentless with the use of twisting my words. Not a nice experience so please leave Sheebo alone.

Ok - now we know which user name Shane Duffy uses on NSC:)

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Ok let’s try this... I swear on my families life I didn’t mean the whole of Twitter I just meant the ‘announce Jab’ phrase - I am not a liar and you read it wrong. You should be apologising - and I swore because I can’t believe your stupidity.

I think I even follow many Brazilians on Twitter ffs - can’t believe I had to resort to telling you this to prove you interpreted it wrong!

I knew what you meant Sheebo :thumbsup: Its just not you to be racist !!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
It’s only a forum where people wind each other up. Just laugh it off, no need to take it personal. Relax and enjoy the sun, kids and beer.

Great words LV Gull great Words !!

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Leicester fans don't seem to get that the 'bigger club' card doesn't work in every situation, and that signing a player actually takes emotional intelligence sometimes rather than pure cash. Sometimes.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ok let’s try this... I swear on my families life I didn’t mean the whole of Twitter I just meant the ‘announce Jab’ phrase - I am not a liar and you read it wrong. You should be apologising - and I swore because I can’t believe your stupidity.

I think I even follow many Brazilians on Twitter ffs - can’t believe I had to resort to telling you this to prove you interpreted it wrong!

I’ve seen literally hundreds of great Brazilians on the internet [emoji16][emoji16][emoji6]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’ve seen literally hundreds of great Brazilians on the internet [emoji16][emoji16][emoji6]

There are millions out there Dazzer :lol: even older ones if that’s what you like :thumbsup:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Leicester fans don't seem to get that the 'bigger club' card doesn't work in every situation, and that signing a player actually takes emotional intelligence sometimes rather than pure cash. Sometimes.

Looking at why he didn’t sign for us last time round should tell the Leicester fans all they need to know!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Ooops

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Obviously Ali being a prince would live in a castle, Arundel fits the bill
Living that far north I'd expect him to be running out for his local team Leicester.

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
I can’t see him from our balcony, but there are quite a few people in Hove Park at the moment, so it’s difficult to say

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here