Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] After the final whistle.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Did anyone else see the little lad run on to the pitch and give Maty Ryan a hug.

Thought that was brilliant.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
There was a slightly awkward moment where it looked as though a steward was going to grab him. His dad (?) quite rightly started to go after him and got grabbed by the stewards but once the lad returned it was all fine.

As poster above said, can't happen every game otherwise the floodgates open but given the circumstances it was very cute.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Pitch invasion ?
Lifetime ban?

Bit harsh, he looked about 6.

:lolol:

And the father for either neglecting his son, or pushing his son onto the pitch against ground regulation rules. I now expect a more detailed search on Saturday from the gate stewards to ensure that no one is trying to smuggle young children into the Amex for the sole reason of running onto the pitch in the pursuit of a players shirt

First it was drug mules due to the age of criminality now its mug an Albion player for his shirt.

This needs to stamped out immediately

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Waiting in the car park after the game we had seagulls player on. Adrain Harms interviewed Matt Ryan and asked what the boy had said. Matt said he didnt say anything but he gave him his shirt. I think the young lad was wearing a kids version of the pale blue goalkeeing shirt as well.

We were concerned as the boy just ran back into the away end but what appered to be his Dad was on the pitch trying to get him back and had four stewards holding him. I hope sense did prevail and they let him go. Trouble with some Stewards around the pitch edge is take out first and ask questions later.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
And the father for either neglecting his son, or pushing his son onto the pitch against ground regulation rules. I now expect a more detailed search on Saturday from the gate stewards to ensure that no one is trying to smuggle young children into the Amex for the sole reason of running onto the pitch in the pursuit of a players shirt

First it was drug mules due to the age of criminality now its mug an Albion player for his shirt.

This needs to stamped out immediately

Remember a few dogs on the pitch over the years, that's the four legged variety

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Waiting in the car park after the game we had seagulls player on. Adrain Harms interviewed Matt Ryan and asked what the boy had said. Matt said he didnt say anything but he gave him his shirt. I think the young lad was wearing a kids version of the pale blue goalkeeing shirt as well.

We were concerned as the boy just ran back into the away end but what appered to be his Dad was on the pitch trying to get him back and had four stewards holding him. I hope sense did prevail and they let him go. Trouble with some Stewards around the pitch edge is take out first and ask questions later.

All I saw was a bloke on the pitch being brought back but for some reason not being arrested. I guess it's cleared up now. As I was leaving there was a lad in the holding up a mudded keepers shirt for a picture. I think the stewards saw sense.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I saw him at Euston with the shirt, it was about the same size as the one he was wearing. He was well pleased with himself

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its great for kids at the moment with free match worn shirts , although the one at the front to the right of the goal managed to get at least two of the against racism t shirts and two match worn shirts which I felt was a bit greedy

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here