Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any streams?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There'll be loads.

www.cricfree.sx generally a good place to start.

As ever: when you select a stream, WAIT then carefully close the ads one at a time. If another tab or window opens, you clicked in the wrong place. Close the tab/window and try again.

1. You have to remove each layer of ads in turn, generally numbering 2-4 before you can maximise the stream.
2. You do NOT have to install anything to watch it (it might pretend you do).
3. You do NOT have to register to watch it (it might pretend you do).
4. You do NOT have to pay anything to watch it (it might pretend you do).

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
There'll be loads.

As ever: when you select a stream, WAIT then carefully close the ads one at a time. If another tab or window opens, you clicked in the wrong place. Close the tab/window and try again.

1. You have to remove each layer of ads in turn, generally numbering 2-4 before you can maximise the stream.

Nice one, working fine

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
There'll be loads.

Good work Bozza. The standard sound advice for these things there.

Can I just add:

5. Going full screen will bypass the ads straight away without having to search for the right crosses to click on. Stops them keep popping back up too.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
If anyone finds the feed on " live media player " app for iPad before I do , that would be a great help.
Thanks In advance and will put it up if I do.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Good work Bozza. The standard sound advice for these things there.

Can I just add:

5. Going full screen will bypass the ads straight away without having to search for the right crosses to click on. Stops them keep popping back up too.

Not often that seems available until the ads have been cleared for me.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Whoever recommended MobDro for Android can have a pint on me. It's outstanding.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What channels is this on globally ? Abroad at the moment and about to head for a sports bar but would be handy to give them an idea what to look for.

Mr Albion

Nov 7, 2003
brighton
hmmm can't get crick one to work, whichever way i click i get a browser full of 'sign up' crap. Also it doesn't expand as won't let me click the expand to full view. (Using a macbook) any ideas?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
hmmm can't get crick one to work, whichever way i click i get a browser full of 'sign up' crap. Also it doesn't expand as won't let me click the expand to full view. (Using a macbook) any ideas?

Same here. Wiziwig used to be excellent, but it now seems to have been closed down:

https://www.wiziwig.tv/

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Same here. Wiziwig used to be excellent, but it now seems to have been closed down:

https://www.wiziwig.tv/

The 'x's to close the ads are typically not in the usual top left or top right to close them.

As I say: WAIT

I mean it: WAIT

Maybe a minute and then look carefully for small 'x' possibly nowhere near the ad, but still over the video.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here