Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] San Marino v Scotland ..shock ?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Granted some of these maybe out injured - but how can Scotland leave out players like Ritchie,Matt Phillips,Snodgrass, Douglas and Mulgrew?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The underdogs are going to win

Gives me hope for the Semi this

I genuinely had to stop and think to which team you were referring :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Granted some of these maybe out injured - but how can Scotland leave out players like Ritchie,Matt Phillips,Snodgrass, Douglas and Mulgrew?

Vindictive tin pot thundercountry by the manager? ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Vindictive tin pot thundercountry by the manager? ???
Not sure about the others (think. Phillips might be injured) but Ritchie and Snodgrass have both made themselves ‘unavailable’.

Self important pricks.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
That's why I love football. We still see major upsets from time to time. Who would have had Scotland to win in San Marino?

Time to party like it's 1999! Extra bank holiday for national celebration should be due north of the border. Well done.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not sure about the others (think. Phillips might be injured) but Ritchie and Snodgrass have both made themselves ‘unavailable’.

Self important pricks.

Ah. OK. Happy to be corrected.

Collating today's posts, we have people exploiting a granny to become eligible to play international football for a second rank nation in order to get a bit of glory and recognition, people ignoring their old granny in order to sail full steam ahead for HMS England, and now tinpot players sticking two fingers up to their Mcfatherland in order to preserve their premier league shelf life. *cough* Shearer *cough*.

I guess......it is up to them.

Apologies to the friends and family of the Scotch manager, who I besmirched unfairly.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Well I’m shocked Scotland won it. San Marino must be God awful!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Great result for the tartan army against the weakest team in the world. That’s certainly silenced their critics.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Great result for the tartan army against the weakest team in the world. That’s certainly silenced their critics.

They have one hand on the trophy...

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
And noo, the neet's Fitba news...brave Scotland defeated San Marino in a brave performance.................. which was very brave.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here