Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Quite right too. After getting a second yellow for sarcastically applauding the ref, he carried on doing it after the ref had shown the red. Throw the book at him I say. :lolol:

Yep. Those big pleading eyes and hands haven't done him any good.

[tweet]1091005681375813633[/tweet]

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
1.jpg
ready for the game in March

Pervert.... :blush:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
So does this mean his one match ban is likely to be increased?

From EuroSport....

Jamie Vardy was hit with an additional one-match ban for a similar incident in 2016, meaning Zaha is now in line to also miss the home game against West Ham on February 9.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Shocking treatment again on Wilf , the refs really need to give the talented players more protection.
Come on PL, it’s not the 1970’s.

So, we can foul the heck out of the rest of your players, then?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Here's a turn up

[tweet]1091001767326818305[/tweet]

He'll probably get away with it. He doesn't get nearly as many bookings for simulation as he should, he doesn't get the punishment for his fouls he should, and the authorities don't seem interested. Case in point: his dive that won palace a potentially game winning penalty against man city. There wasn't anyone outside Palace who said it was anything other than a dive. Commentators, former players, former managers, former refs. Everyone agreed it was a dive. Except the 3 man panel whose job is to retrospectively punish diving. They'll let him off...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He'll probably get away with it. He doesn't get nearly as many bookings for simulation as he should, he doesn't get the punishment for his fouls he should, and the authorities don't seem interested. Case in point: his dive that won palace a potentially game winning penalty against man city. There wasn't anyone outside Palace who said it was anything other than a dive. Commentators, former players, former managers, former refs. Everyone agreed it was a dive. Except the 3 man panel whose job is to retrospectively punish diving. They'll let him off...

I would imagine it's for the sarcastic clapping of the referee rather than diving.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I would imagine it's for the sarcastic clapping of the referee rather than diving.

Yes. The diving was last season v man city. That was just an example of him being so obviously guilty of something and not getting punished by those in charge, making me think he'll get away with the continued dissent after the red card.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
It wouldn't surprise me if Dibley is the next footballer to admit MH issues.

His wired' look eyes, his paranoia, his exaggerated facial expressions, his petulance, his attitude and what not ignoring last night's tantrum must be down to something. I'm sure he's not got a substance problem or is sleep deprived, so what does that leave?

Looks like he's not off to a champions league cub for a record fee today either.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It wouldn't surprise me if Dibley is the next footballer to admit MH issues.

His wired' look eyes, his paranoia, his exaggerated facial expressions, his petulance, his attitude and what not ignoring last night's tantrum must be down to something. I'm sure he's not got a substance problem or is sleep deprived, so what does that leave?

Looks like he's not off to a champions league cub for a record fee today either.

You’re reading far too much into it. He’s simply a massive bell-end, who has been overindulged since childhood by his acolytes, and is now unable to handle any setback or perceived slight.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Just reading in The Times this morning that Haha will be denying the charge of improper conduct this evening. I cannot think what excuse he might come up with... so suspect he could be in line for a charge of bringing a frivolous appeal, and get an extension of his ban. Which would be a shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here