Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] PM to quit tonight

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
What a pathetic statement. Do you really believe that every Tory voter sends their children to private school and doesn't use the NHS? Keep the Red flag flying high. Not saying they get everything right but compared to Corbyn ..............

Nothing to do with you, you live in Malta.
The Tories have never cared about the working class, and never will.

And, I was talking more of Tory MPs , not Tory voters.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Not only has this this hate filled fifth columnist got rid of tens of thousands of police, now, by not leaving the EU on the 29th March she has cost 25,000 steel workers their jobs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Downling Street cat has just resigned.

What a f***ing pussy.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
What a pathetic statement. Do you really believe that every Tory voter sends their children to private school and doesn't use the NHS? Keep the Red flag flying high. Not saying they get everything right but compared to Corbyn ..............

You are right he exaggerated

But they look after their own. 40% tax payers all got an £800 tax break on 1st April this year. Meanwhile the war on the poor continues and at my kids school they can'r afford to use their photocopier anymore...

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

When I was in hospital in early February (almost epidemic 'flu and pneumonia season), I was regularly monitored by extremely caring staff who were run off their feet for an A&E admission of hemoptisis (coughing up blood) at the RSCH. Absolute diamonds - all of them.

I vote Green. :)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Wherever I live is irrelevant to my opinion.

Not in mine, you don’t have to put up with the degrading of the NHS, teachers having to buy books for pupils because of underfunding, 10 years of Tory austerity that has got us precisely nowhere, the rank incompetence of senior ministers, and a PM too weak to sack them, a government so split they have to have four goes at passing a bill on the most important decision in our recent history, and still can’t get it right.

Actually, reading all that, I think I’ll emigrate. Any room in Malta.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
When I was in hospital in early February (almost epidemic 'flu and pneumonia season), I was regularly monitored by extremely caring staff who were run off their feet for an A&E admission of hemoptisis (coughing up blood) at the RSCH. Absolute diamonds - all of them.

I vote Green. :)

Good that you didn't tell them that. Your would have been left on a trolley ��

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Project Fear:

100s of thousands of jobs lost - tick, continuing apace.
Return of the Troubles - tick, still getting off the ground.
Academia and research crash - tick.
Another nail in the coffin for British industry - tick, car firms off in droves, BS collapsing into administration, etc.
Loss of household income - tick, around 4% last I saw.
An incredibly difficult prospect for UK government to deliver - tick, main parties in freefall.
Break-up of the union - tick, possibility on the cards now more than ever.
Unicorn trade agreements not likely, and US will force us into a secondary status "partnership"- tick, US looks a shit partner for various reasons and has said so, no one else queueing up for trade.
Racism and xenophobia will rise - tick, on the rise.
Sterling fall - tick.
And so on...

Of course, Leavers never lied, apart from when they lied, since they never offered anything to begin with, still don't...

I agree with all of this, apart from the bit about Leavers not offering anything. They offered everything, multiple things, to multiple people, often contradictory things to different sectors of the population. And whose fault is all of this? It's David Cameron. He's the worst prime minister ever. And to think the shyster publicly stated that he wanted to return to politics and thought Foreign Secretary was an appropriate office for his 'skills'. [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] is free to disagree if he really wants to. I also notice that said mod has refrained from posting polls on tomorrow's election. It's Cameron that's put the three hundred-plus year history of the Tory/Conservative Party in jeopardy.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not only has this this hate filled fifth columnist got rid of tens of thousands of police, now, by not leaving the EU on the 29th March she has cost 25,000 steel workers their jobs.

In what way ?

Does Leave means Leave mean state aid now ?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Don't worry, I'd put her in about 14th place out of the 25 or so who are after the job. I'd be more worried about Johnson, Hunt or Raab.

Agreed.

Leadsom thinks she’s a political big hitter, as proved when she went for the leadership and PM, when DC resigned. Reminds me of Ian Duncan-Smith ..... both are very limited, not intellectual (but hidden with a smug confidence), out of touch and arrogant.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Can’t beat a bit xenophobia on a Wednesday evening.....

Xenophobia is a fear of foreigners, where in my post have I expressed any terror of [MENTION=13309]maltaseagull[/MENTION] or any other ex pat.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I agree with all of this, apart from the bit about Leavers not offering anything. They offered everything, multiple things, to multiple people, often contradictory things to different sectors of the population. And whose fault is all of this? It's David Cameron. He's the worst prime minister ever. And to think the shyster publicly stated that he wanted to return to politics and thought Foreign Secretary was an appropriate office for his 'skills'. [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] is free to disagree if he really wants to. I also notice that said mod has refrained from posting polls on tomorrow's election. It's Cameron that's put the three hundred-plus year history of the Tory/Conservative Party in jeopardy.

Interesting point re [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION], he used to publish a poll 2-3 times a week showing the Tories going up in the polls against Labour, strangely though they never got more than 4-5 % ahead of Labour despite this puffery. Probably too sad for him to publish anything now, I can imagine a Wacky Races lookalike Professor Pat Pending blubbing over reams of screwed up poll results.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here