Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] So Energy.

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
FWIW I joined So Energy late last year after my previous supplier collapsed and I was given a very poor deal by Total energy who took on the contract. Very quick and easy transfer, very responsive so far and easy to use and clear website. Particularly like that it's 100% green / renewable and that you can vote for how that renewable energy (or majority of it) is generated (wind / solar etc). You can also choose to load up your direct debits over winter (when you use most energy) or level it out to an equal payment each month. Only gripe with all of these cheaper / smaller energy companies is that they are at the back of the queue for SMART metering and will be the last to get that facility. Overall, thumbs up from me so far.

p.s. have sent you a PM with a refer a friend link (free £20 credit to both of our accounts if you use it).

Have you not noted the many problems with SMART meters??????

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Been with So Energy for nearly a year on a fixed rate, no issues, I send in the readings online. Very simple.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I have just renewed with Avro for a second year.
Very competitive, fixed for 12 months, no cashback BUT no early exit fees which I consider important.
Send readings by replying to their monthly prompt !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here