Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Newbie Fan, And Why

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
its nice if you like cycling and walking, for everything else its crap. Storrington you know it?. im going to post my address with my username and show all you haters. i hate being called a liar, sod it ill even put my driving licence up with my address showing. i wont be called a liar and a dam palace fan

I strongly recommend you do not do that.

Just calm down, take a few deep breaths, and find something positive to post on another thread about the Albion, or your favourite ring on the hob, or nice things to do in Berlin, or whatever.

Please, please, pleaase post your driving lisence with the photo showing. It's been ages since weve had some Hiney art.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
What do you think.of our left backs?

Welcome, but I.must say, it was s slightly odd first post.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
My first post must have been really dull - I don't remember getting stick or being questioned!

Patience, young Grasshopper.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Bloody hell, he/she is brave! I'd lurked for a couple of years, then registered and still took another year to post! I still get scared now after 40 posts! :bowdown:

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
No need at all for the original post and to draw attention to yourself. If you are a new fan, just start posting to existing threads and be judged on what you post.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Well done, everybody.

Screenshot from 2019-02-26 17-06-00.png

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=236300&page=1030

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

As i understand,Brighton have a cunning plan for their meeting with Millwall,they are to be reinforced by their famous away support,The Uganda massive.The are sure to turn up for this fixture. The Millwall thugs will surely Sh1t their pants to see 60,000 African hoolies alongside the eleven or twelve Tarquins who show up for the game.

Definitely a Croydon boy, shocking grammar. As for the rest of the message, straight over my head.

SeagullNoob

Feb 25, 2019
West Sussex
Definitely a Croydon boy, shocking grammar. As for the rest of the message, straight over my head.
Yep it's only Croydon with bad grammar. Essex and North London are perfect English. I agree.

-------------------------

Got a few bits from the Brighton shop the other day. Shirts on the way too, and I've been wearing them out.

Reading this and causing such a storm with that other forum to is not what I came on here for. I only joined this one as it said it was the best one to join. It's never joined a forum and had such a response. I always make a welcome post as some forums have a section that you must tell people about you , so I thought I would in good faith but it seems thats not the thing to do here. Sorry I ever said anything and should have just lurked. I won't be posting anymore in that case. I can't believe it reached some palace forum and I got pelters from both fans.

Cheers to those who made my welcome a joke when I was just telling you a but about me.

But thanks to those who said ignore them. Your welcome. I couldn't believe it that a palace forum picked it up and even posted it hahaha unbelievable. They really are the tin foil hat brigade.
496893d515d99b4c3302d79709c9d7a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Jumping in quickly...

I have no reason to believe that the person is a Palace fan and every reason to believe their story is genuine.

Of course it's genuine and true - Only Spurs fans and former players who know him refer to ''Chris Hughton'' as ''Chrissy Hughton''

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
want me to show you my spurs tattoo?? ill send sign it with my username if you want, thanks for the welcome.

Tattoo wouldn't clinch it. Marc Bircham gets a new tattoo everytime he moves clubs and claims to have been a lifelong fan - but I do believe your story, you wouldn't refer to Chris as Chrissy if you weren't a Spurs fan

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here