albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
Is it sold out as Every time I log on the buy button is red

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
First few seats I tried to select were highlighted blue for available but then it said seats not available. Got there in the end though. Block 26 went from 130 odd to sold out in minutes

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Got mine a bit after 9.

Bloody hell they were going quick. Clicked on a few seats and it kept saying they were unavailable. That’s when I started to panic.

I wonder how many thousands of fans will miss out.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I wonder how many thousands of fans will miss out.
Hard to say with the Millwall factor and live TV but we'd normally take 5K+ to a game like this if given the tickets...?

SUA Seagull

Jul 23, 2016
Stratford-upon-Avon
Got mine a bit after 9. Bloody hell they were going quick. Clicked on a few seats and it kept saying they were unavailable. That’s when I started to panic. I wonder how many thousands of fans will miss out.

Lots I would imagine. Nearly 600 tix sold by 9:09 today!

I had enough LP points to buy my ticket last Friday but held back so that I could get 2 seats together with my son today, who's in second LP tier. I knew it was a huge gamble but we were very, very lucky.

My son managed to log in at 09:01 and scramble 2 tix at 09:04 but they were flying off the shelf. By the time I'd got to the front of my log-in queue at 09:10 they were all gone!!

Major panic when my son's payment "failed" first time I suspect due to the load on the system. Went through at second attempt.

For the sake of those who really want to be there I sincerely hope the club uses every avenue to push for the lower tier to be opened as I'm sure we'd fill it.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
We missed out hoping the lower tier will open on the plus side we can still see the game.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
While I would have liked to have gone, and I would have had enough points for today, we (my mate and I) made a decsion last week that we'd watch at home or in the pub with our sons who don't quite have enough points.

On the one hand this is the points system working exactly as it should. Those who have been to the most games and spent the most get first choice. On the other hand (yes, I know, unlike Burnley or Huddersfield) it is also topping up the points for the only people with enough points to get one in the first place.

However, this is not the fault of the points system in any way but rather a seemingly ridiculous decision not to sell a whole section that could and would sell out. I'm sure it's not our club's decision and I'll take all this back if the lower tier goes on sale, but to not put this section on sale is baffling.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne

I had enough LP points to buy my ticket last Friday but held back so that I could get 2 seats together with my son today, who's in second LP tier. I knew it was a huge gamble but we were very, very lucky.

My son managed to log in at 09:01 and scramble 2 tix at 09:04 but they were flying off the shelf. By the time I'd got to the front of my log-in queue at 09:10 they were all gone!!

Major panic when my son's payment "failed" first time I suspect due to the load on the system. Went through at second attempt.

For the sake of those who really want to be there I sincerely hope the club uses every avenue to push for the lower tier to be opened as I'm sure we'd fill it.

Took exactly the same gamble for exactly the same reason as yourself as son was 3 points shy of tier 1.

I actually logged on at 8.02 & put 2 tickets in basket without allocating them to anyone.

8.22 came along & got the message your time has run out do you require extra? Said yes & got another 20 minutes. Did exactly the same at 8.42.

When it got to 9 i allocated the tickets & payment went through nice & easy.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick

Phew! Lucky you. Glad your risk paid off.

Absolutely agree with your last sentence. If anyone’s allocation should be cut, it should be Millwall’s, not ours. There’s going to be that little bit more ill feeling in the air because of this. Will make the win even more sweeter if we can do it.

I think there is probably another 5,000+ who would want to go to this game.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
My internet crashed after inputting payment details and was just hanging on payment screen. Had to cancel then went back to basket and paid again for it to then say you have already completed payment prosess for this , pending on the credit card but no email through

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Delighted to have got two tickets. Although Im surprised, but obviously pleased that being on 284 points they opened the 2nd tier to such a large range when they could have easily had two or three tiers within that tier 2

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here