Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What're we up to this weekend?

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I'm off to La Rosiere and Le thuile. My wife and both my kids (who are now in their 20s) are very good skiers and my favourite thing in the whole world is still (at my age) plunging down mountains headlong with them.

The years when they were teenagers, before me and Mrs Wz started slowing down, were amazing.

Have a great time, where you going :thumbsup:

I've never been to La Rosiere, but kept looking at it during the holiday search due to the amount of snow it was having! Have you been before, any good?

We are probably going to Alpe d'Huez, also never been there but there is a great deal I've found and I like the sound of the beginner areas for the boy. He's snowboarding and so far has only spent a little time in a dome... currently I'm 50/50 as to how this is going to play out :)

Hope you all have a fantastic trip!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Pub last night, cinema today, rugby later, walk and pub lunch with mates tomorrow around Haywards somewhere. Repeat for next two weeks as I’m on me ‘olidays!!!!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just bagged a ticket to Brighton Philharmonic Orchestra’s season finale at The Dome tomorrow. Main piece being Rachmaninoff’s piano concerto no.3.
An amazing piece. Very chuffed. I know it’s match day tomorrow but gonna have to forsake that for this one. Really looking forward to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here