Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Burnley *** Official Match Thread ***

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Can’t work put this formation. Four at the back. March right wing. Burn playing wing back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burn has been playing well as the left centre back, but he's not a winger. i think March is better on the left and Montoya on the right. I don't think it's working. We need to change the personnel. Take Webster off, drop Burn back into the back three and put Bong out left.

We really should have had AJ on the bench to play on the right.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
And no pace in midfield.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Burn has been playing well as the left centre back, but he's not a winger. i think March is better on the left and Montoya on the right. I don't think it's working. We need to change the personnel. Take Webster off, drop Burn back into the back three and put Bong out left.

We really should have had AJ on the bench to play on the right.

Best u message GP and let him know!!!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I’m a really big fan of March and think he’s incredibly talented but my god he does make some really annoying, bad decisions at times. If he could improve his decision making just a notch he would be a heck of a player.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I’m a really big fan of March and think he’s incredibly talented but my god he does make some really annoying, bad decisions at times. If he could improve his decision making just a notch he would be a heck of a player.

On the right he has to think to much about getting on his left. His versatility is his big problem. He should be first choice in one of the left sided positions and left at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here