Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
How many years it taken you to beat them? We've done them twice in two years.

What's that song?

You only appear when you win, appear when you win, You only appear when you win.

What a spineless weasel. [emoji8][emoji8]

Now we’ve beaten all the top 6 away from home . How many years will you take to do it ?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Tragic.
It's a beautiful Bank Holiday Saturday, your team have just had a famous victory and you're on here.
Are you lonely?

Funny isn't it? Disappears for days and prances in when the sun has ever so slightly shone on Croydon.

I say weird. I mean pathetic.

If anybody was an advert for a time travelling abortion clinic it's Dougie.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Now we’ve beaten all the top 6 away from home . How many years will you take to do it ?
Still a poorly run club and nothing will change that.

How long you got left in the Prem, WHEN you go down your club is f8cked and you know that [emoji8]
Funny isn't it? Disappears for days and prances in when the sun has ever so slightly shone on Croydon.

I say weird. I mean pathetic.

If anybody was an advert for a time travelling abortion clinic it's Dougie.
He always accuses other fans about doing the exact same thing in the BBS away section. Hypocrite of the highest order.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Still a poorly run club and nothing will change that.

How long you got left in the Prem, WHEN you go down your club is f8cked and you know that [emoji8]He ways accuses other fans about doing the exact same thing in the BBS away section. Hypocrite of the highest order.

Hypocrite / useless waste of human life.

Potato / potato.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Hypocrite / useless waste of human life.

Potato / potato.

Let's be fair to Dougie - poor bloke's probably just relieved that his internet connection's up and running again for the first time since the Friday before last :moo:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Well we got about 20 odd years by my reckoning... Only 4 to go. Spurs, Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Oh and we've done Utd twice in two years.

Funny how PVA was rubbish last week but this week he is great. Parish was right about something, you are a fickle fan base. [emoji8]

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Let's be fair to Dougie - poor bloke's probably just relieved that his internet connection's up and running again for the first time since the Friday before last :moo:

Nah, he doesn't deserve fairness.

He (is he a he? Not sure) is a snivelling little weasel. A coward. A sneaking, writhing little snake. The sort of person who would hide behind their bigger mates, egging them on and then tucking their tail and fleeing when the tide turned. A complete and utter lack of anything resembling a life worth lived.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Don't worry, their win was much more down to Manchester United being unable to score than Palaces ability to play football.
Huge amounts of luck went their way today, they rarely left their half, Mr Tumble never got anywhere near the ball and they cheated their way through the game with diabolical time wasting and fouls.
A win is a win it's not sour grapes but Palace as a 'football' team today were shocking.
Games sometimes go like that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He can't. He's been banned for trolling.

:clap2:

Which Mod eventually saw the light and please tell me it’s a permanent ban. The idiot brings absolutely nothing to the forum. Only here trolling when they win and then disappears when they lose.

Waste of space and time poster with no redeeming features at all. This place is much better off without the he/she

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
:clap2:

Which Mod eventually saw the light and please tell me it’s a permanent ban. The idiot brings absolutely nothing to the forum. Only here trolling when they win and then disappears when they lose.

Waste of space and time poster with no redeeming features at all. This place is much better off without the he/she

Absolutely.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Don't worry, their win was much more down to Manchester United being unable to score than Palaces ability to play football.
Huge amounts of luck went their way today, they rarely left their half, Mr Tumble never got anywhere near the ball and they cheated their way through the game with diabolical time wasting and fouls.
A win is a win it's not sour grapes but Palace as a 'football' team today were shocking.
Games sometimes go like that.

After last weeks shambolic performance at Sheffield, it was a superb win, and much needed.
To have our left back in that position, just after a 89 minute equaliser, speaks volumes.
Now we’ve beaten all the top 6 on their own patches in the PL, which is an amazing feat.
Villa at home next week, and a good opportunity to get another 3 points.
It will be interesting how you play at City next week, will you continue with Potterball, or go a bit more defensive ?
Finally, wasn’t that a shocker from Andone? Maybe he was still upset from the pre match shenanigans?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here