Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
EA-rihLXkAEOhEp.jpg

That team :lolol:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Valencia should provide a better test than Birmingham, but won't be as fit as us and aren't expected to do much in La Liga this season so will be interesting to see how we perform. Result not important but I'd expect a comfortable 2-goal win. Playing Spanish sides in previous friendlies has been entertaining.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Valencia should provide a better test than Birmingham, but won't be as fit as us and aren't expected to do much in La Liga this season so will be interesting to see how we perform. Result not important but I'd expect a comfortable 2-goal win. Playing Spanish sides in previous friendlies has been entertaining.

If not “doing much” means win it - then fair enough - They finished 4th last season , are in the Champions League this season, again - and are playing effectively a first choice team tonight.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I should coco. They finished 4th last season , are in the Champions League this season, again - and are playing effectively a first choice team tonight.

They did: two points clear of International powerhouse Getafe. Points wise, they finished closer to 18th-placed Girona than to 1st-placed Barcelona.

Celtic are also in the Champions League.

dearest

Jul 13, 2019
They did: two points clear of International powerhouse Getafe. Points wise, they finished closer to 18th-placed Girona than to 1st-placed Barcelona.

They also finished closer to Real Madrid than 7th place if you want to play that game.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
If not “doing much” means win it - then fair enough - They finished 4th last season , are in the Champions League this season, again - and are playing effectively a first choice team tonight.
Why is everyone biting? He is a Return Of The Rev tribute act and not a very good one. Given how banal the original is, that is saying something. Genuinely don't know what these sad sacks get out of trolling a football message board which is shooting fish in a barrel with TNT.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why is everyone biting? He is a Return Of The Rev tribute act and not a very good one. Given how banal the original is, that is saying something. Genuinely don't know what these sad sacks get out of trolling a football message board which is shooting fish in a barrel with TNT.

If even I'm thinking:-

'Jeeeez give it up'

It's gone too far.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

Manure finished closer to us than they did Man City. Anyone can spout a load of b*****ks and selective facts to enhance a point.
Valencia are a good side, but I guess that doesn't fit your agenda.
COME ON ALBION!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here