Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NSC Poster of The Year

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
[MENTION=1557]maffew[/MENTION]

Kindness, understanding and compassion in every post. Shares unrefined wisdom that can only be owned by folk that have experienced darkness. Could be way off the mark there but I connect with a lot of what he says.
[MENTION=34997]Your Mum[/MENTION]

Laugh till I piss every time.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
[MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] for his stand alone posts and his ongoing frustrating of Right Wingers
[MENTION=17963]Hampster Gull[/MENTION] strikes me as a very decent fellow indeed
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] for his subtly funny posts and repostes and his cheery refusal to be riled by the opposition. His intelligently humorous comebacks leave them baffled but with a gnawing sense they have been owned, they just don't know how.
[MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION]. Despite the fact we are polar opposites he does entertain and I have enjoyed reading some of the rallies he has been involved in.

There are others for sure but these ones come to mind. As I think of the posters I have admired over the year I come to realise that although the small group of emboldened right have become rather prominent on here, there are far more decent chaps and chapettes who more than make up for it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I like [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] amongst others. Always willing to have a debate. The one time we’ve really not agreed was when he said we were going down after a few bad results last season - luckily I was right ;)

Another vote for Westander.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Got to be Looney!

Unfortunately he can't be here to collect his award...

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
If it wasn't for [MENTION=3385]crodonilson[/MENTION]s posts I don't think I would venture onto NSC very much...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Enrest.

Although I miss his tales of DUCK and KNOCKOUT now that he is under a SUPER injunction.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
[MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] for his stand alone posts and his ongoing frustrating of Right Wingers
[MENTION=17963]Hampster Gull[/MENTION] strikes me as a very decent fellow indeed
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] for his subtly funny posts and repostes and his cheery refusal to be riled by the opposition. His intelligently humorous comebacks leave them baffled but with a gnawing sense they have been owned, they just don't know how.
[MENTION=21401]pastafarian[/MENTION]. Despite the fact we are polar opposites he does entertain and I have enjoyed reading some of the rallies he has been involved in.

There are others for sure but these ones come to mind. As I think of the posters I have admired over the year I come to realise that although the small group of emboldened right have become rather prominent on here, there are far more decent chaps and chapettes who more than make up for it.

I havnt been involved in rallies, you don’t know what you are talking about.
Apart from that you are a clear winner for cringiest brown-nosing post of the year………how long have you been identifying as a soyboy?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here