Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chris Wilder

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Assuming that this is utter crap.

The potter deal I can completely understand.
It makes sense, from a club vision point of view.

But if we weren't confident of landing our man, why the **** did we get rid of Chris?

Why the f did we get rid of Chris? Seriously?

Hughton was clueless in 2019. Uninspiring and seemingly stuck in a rut with no idea how to get out of it.

Change was needed.

He led us to a club record goalless run. Our last win was 09 March against Palace. 2 Home Wins since Dec 29. Second worst Shots. Worst Shots on Target. Fourth worst Goals Scored.

On a positive, we were Top 3 for Offsides.

There's more but the above is enough

What was the question again?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Why would Wilder leave United for us? His Home Club, he's a Yorkshireman with his family settled.

Slow news week responsible for this rumour I think

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Assuming that this is utter crap.

The potter deal I can completely understand.
It makes sense, from a club vision point of view.

But if we weren't confident of landing our man, why the **** did we get rid of Chris?

Because he was a busted flush, it would be unfair to hold onto someone until you got a new manager lined up, wouldn't it :shrug:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
'A Brighton source has told Football Insider that Wilder is understood to be among those targets and the club are ready to firm up their interest by making an official approach...'

Seems legit... :rolleyes:

You can see why they called it an "Exclusive"

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
How about a secondment of a top 6 manger to pick our team and tactics remotely whilst managing their own club and Bruno simply sits in the dug out and communicates this as best as possible?

Day rate may be an issue but would expect the seconded person to do some Albion in the community work and present at the end of season awards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How about a secondment of a top 6 manger to pick our team and tactics remotely whilst managing their own club and Bruno simply sits in the dug out and communicates this as best as possible?

Day rate may be an issue but would expect the seconded person to do some Albion in the community work and present at the end of season awards?

Actually lets make it AITC related - fans donate £50 each and for each game one is picked out of a hat. We have a guest manager in the VAR truck to communicate to the fan manager

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
You can see why they called it an "Exclusive"

:lolol:

I wouldn't even start a thread on it.

Honestly, I couldn't start a career making up stuff like that.

I wonder who the 'insider' is. More inside the writer's head.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
There's more chance of Bob Booker cancelling all his driving lessons next week in preparation for his unveiling as the new Albion manager at the Grand Hotel.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007

Brilliant idea

Deserves its own thread, this one

Falmerfourtickets

Dec 14, 2010
He got the assist for my favourite ever Albion goal (Zamora v Halifax). So therefore I'm in.

Chris Wilders wife had nagged him to going back up north many months before Bobby Zamora turned up.

But not before a young apprentice called Hammond had peed him off in training. Fast forward to 2016.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here