Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'd be grateful if you will kindly elaborate on that slur Westdene. Have you a relevant point to make or did you just want to try and seize some spurious moral high ground?

You asked so I shall tell. You come across as an arrogant pratronising w@anker. You don't tend to tackle points made just pick people up on their use of language all mixed in with some 'clever' mentions from you to try and make yourself look intellectually superior. You really do come across as a grade A prick.

See, now you've dragged me down to your level.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You asked so I shall tell. You come across as an arrogant pratronising w@anker. You don't tend to tackle points made just pick people up on their use of language all mixed in with some 'clever' mentions from you to try and make yourself look intellectually superior. You really do come across as a grade A prick.

I am afraid you have been at that level for some months now, which is a shame as you genuinely you never used to be :down:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Strange isn’t it. See, I like Lever’s posts and to me, it’s you that comes across as a bit of a plum.
And yes, before you type it, I know I’m a prick.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

But what is your point Westdene?
Those are merely insults.
What points made do you want me to tackle?
I get no pleasure from believing these are seriously dangerous times for us and the country as a whole; it is coming to a crisis.
If I come over as a grade A w@nker to you then so be it - but I need to call out fascist facilitators like Farage for what they are.
I am sorry if it tramples on your sensitivities but I know it alerts others as to what we are sliding towards.

There, I have managed to respond to your vernacular without chucking back insults.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
And you're not far behind him with your repetitive single question.

But it was when it became clear that the choice for Brexit was Customs Union or 'No deal' that you started to become abusive. When asked you insisted that you wanted 'No deal' even though you had earlier said the this was just 'a negotiating position' and not an end game.

I think that it was the realisation that your 'No deal' solution meant a Hard Border in Norther Ireland, that started your descent into just another Ppf, 2 profs, type abuser. I don't think it helped when you suggested that the solution was to give NI back to Ireland showed that you had no idea of Irish History whatsoever.

You see, you could use this opportunity, to say what you think would be a viable alternative to this scenario, but sadly, I don't think you will :down:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Yeah, but then your miss Potter waving his magic wand and did I mention it before...........he wears a magic hat.

Please will you write that again so that it makes sense.

But what is your point Westdene?
Those are merely insults.
What points made do you want me to tackle?
I get no pleasure from believing these are seriously dangerous times for us and the country as a whole; it is coming to a crisis.
If I come over as a grade A w@nker to you then so be it - but I need to call out fascist facilitators like Farage for what they are.
I am sorry if it tramples on your sensitivities but I know it alerts others as to what we are sliding towards.

There, I have managed to respond to your vernacular without chucking back insults.

Here you go .... a prime example of you being a patronising w@nker. It's quite obvious what [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] was saying yet you come in with that tosspot post.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Strange isn’t it. See, I like Lever’s posts and to me, it’s you that comes across as a bit of a plum.
And yes, before you type it, I know I’m a prick.

The tumbsup is for your closing sentence :wink:

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
No constructive argument then? I think that's case dismissed then.......

You don't wish to eleborate on why you responded to [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] post in the way you did then ? Was it that you didn't understand it ? Too clever for you ?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You don't wish to eleborate on why you responded to [MENTION=2719]Mouldy Boots[/MENTION] post in the way you did then ? Was it that you didn't understand it ? Too clever for you ?

Simple.... I didn't fully understand it and I asked for it to be reworded so that I could. Now can you explain, preferably without pointless insults, what points you feel are not tackled?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Simple.... I didn't fully understand it and I asked for it to be reworded so that I could. Now can you explain, preferably without pointless insults, what points you feel are not tackled?

You didn't tackle the point Mouldy Boots was making for starters. It's strange, in your last 100 posts a massive 87% have been on this thread !

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Can you explain to me what the hell his miss potter magic wand comment means coz I haven't a clue. Thanks

WD said he was ****ing off if Boris became PM. MD was trying to point out, with a reference to Harry Potter, that WD would miss seeing Potter work his magic on the team if he did **** off.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You didn't tackle the point Mouldy Boots was making for starters. It's strange, in your last 100 posts a massive 87% have been on this thread !

This is the most important event that will affect you, me and the next generation for many many years to come Westdene. It may seem strange to you, but I make no apology for focusing on it.
Just to repeat and hopefully for the final time, I ask when I do not fully understand a comment so that I understand as best I can what point someone is making. I am surprised that you don't get that.

D

Deleted member 2719

No constructive argument? I think that's case dismissed then.......

Lever, I am afraid you are indeed a tosspot.

I think Westdene has been very fair at stopping there.

Stop getting so worried, we have been doing rather well under the Tories even with the threat from the doom and gloom merchants trying to put the fear of god into everyone.

Relax and enjoy the ride.

Believe in UK, we won't let you down.

The EU will fall apart soon anyway.

TOSSPOT :)

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

Stop getting so worried, we have been doing rather well under the Tories even with the threat from the doom and gloom merchants trying to put the fear of god into everyone.

Crude and pointless response Mouldy Boots - but at least it was clearer than your others.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

Was that a sign-off?

D

Deleted member 2719

Crude and pointless response Mouldy Boots - but at least it was clearer than your others.

Your right.

English and grammar are my weak points and an easy target to pick on, would you mock a physically handicapped person???

I have other great qualities like creativity, logical reasoning, problem solving and foresight and amazing determination.

Some other people that belong In the same family are Branson, Musk, Einstein and Steve Jobs.

I can take it as i have had this grammar bullying for years, but there are many that won't so think first before you pick on a easy target to make you feel so good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here