Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kayal

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I dont think that he was superb but did all that was required and for all we know Propper may have done the same playing with the team's attitude etc.

Never end of

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Kayal continually pressed the ball high up the pitch - which gave Wolves far more work to do - as their manager admitted post match

Compared to a week ago we had Bruno, Kayal and Gross all displaying leader like qualities

Last week we had the all given up and gone missing bunch, the worst of whom were Bissouma and Montaya with neither in the squad today - plus AK whose brain went missing first last week

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I dont think that he was superb but did all that was required and for all we know Propper may have done the same playing with the team's attitude etc.
Give it up FFS. We know you don't rate him but he made a massive difference today, just what we've been missing in midfield recently,

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Give it up FFS. We know you don't rate him but he made a massive difference today, just what we've been missing in midfield recently,

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Unwritten NSC rule : NEVER change you mind about a player once you have posted he’s “not good enough”. It’s not just BG who does this.

Exception being manager out polls where it is the norm to change your mind depending on the day’s result :wink:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

difficult to be superb under those conditions .....wolves had a 5 man midfield so both our r&l midfield were pushed way back with all the talent wolves have that is a well earned point .....not pretty by any means but well earned none the less.....i really hope they give us something to work with against Newcastle.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
difficult to be superb under those conditions .....wolves had a 5 man midfield so both our r&l midfield were pushed way back with all the talent wolves have that is a well earned point .....not pretty by any means but well earned none the less.....i really hope they give us something to work with against Newcastle.

Newcastle are on the beach the same as Bournemouth were today. We live in hope.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
We’ve been carrying far too many players for weeks now. It’s obvious that Propper and Stephens aren’t ready at this level and never will be as they have too many weaknesses in their playing style, i.e no pace and lack of accuracy. Also leadership qualities are nowhere to be seen. I saw Stephens moaning at Duffy at Molineux, surely that should be the other way around for starters as Duffy was immense as was Dunk.

When Kayal entered the field I was much more convinced that we would get something from the game, he did not let me, or the travelling fans down, great display Baram, pushed us up the field higher and kept on giving the Wolves defence something to think about. I for one would keep him in the team until the end of the season no matter what.

el punal

He was also moaning at Izquierdo being lazy in the second half. It’s good to see that we have a player who is actually prepared to slaughter his under-performing teammates.

Which is exactly the sort of character we have needed on the pitch, but been lacking, over the last few weeks. For those of a certain age refer to Nobby Horton. :)

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
I would play Kayal for the rest of the season regardless of if Propper is fit. Offered more heart, passion and determination than I have ever seen from Propper.
Think him and Stephens suit each other and are a far better partnership than Stephens/Propper.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I would play Kayal for the rest of the season regardless of if Propper is fit. Offered more heart, passion and determination than I have ever seen from Propper.
Think him and Stephens suit each other and are a far better partnership than Stephens/Propper.

This in spades.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Yup.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
A shame that it takes an injury to get the right man playing in midfield. A real improvement when Kayal came on yesterday.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Question is Why hasn’t he been used more often? If we can all see what he brings to the side, why is he not being picked?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I just hope that the injuries that have repeatedly kept Kayal out of the reconing don't reappear this season. Hughton tends not to bring back players the nanosecond they are declared recovered from injury, so one twinge and he'll be gone again. He's one of our better performers and we need him.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

The question is why doesn't the manager see what most fans do other than BG.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here