Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Police in Croydon yesterday

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
You should probably show your own, totally biased, cards before attempting another dig. You are a police sympathiser due to your family being in the force. It's no surprise whatsover to see you attempting to defend their actions. Yet again.

Yes, I have no love for the police after they ruined three years of my life with lies, vindictiveness and incompetence. I already mentioned on here that it's all over now and look, I'm not in prison. I was right. You stated that "I must have done something wrong to be in that situation". You were wrong. Of course, when I mentioned this to you, I never received an apology, you just scuttled away from the thread......

In this case, I wasn't even talking about me. There are plenty of first hand accounts of such incidents on this thread! I guess you choose to ignore them as they don't fit your agenda that the police can do no wrong (oh or maybe they did but they must have been provoked and 'we'll never know what happened first'). Such delusion would be quaint if you didn't try to convince other people with it.

This says it all about you –had you really taken the effort to read what I post, then you will know that on countless occasions I have categorically stated that I have no sympathy whatsoever with those officers who abuse their authority. How many more times do I have to say that? As for scuttling away, well, the fact that again we are having this discussion shows that assertion of yours to be nonsensical. Yes, fancy you being right – the anonymity of the internet is great isn’t it? Was there a court case where one can see and judge for oneself, or do we just take your unsubstantiated word for it. As to delusional – one would have to be as daft as you clearly seem to be, if you think that the officers who at times deal with the scum of the earth are not in any way provoked. The only delusion involved would be to fail to appreciate that.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
"All too easy to lodge complaints"? FFS. This bloke has been assaulted by the police, arrested, charged with a spurious offence, spent the night in hospital and lost his season ticket.

But it's "too easy" to make a complaint against the police? AMAZING.

Of course I was talking in general but such is your vitriol, that you failed to realise that. By the way, what has he been charged with that is so spurious, or have you just made that up?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Of course I was talking in general but such is your vitriol, that you failed to realise that. By the way, what has he been charged with that is so spurious, or have you just made that up?
You really are a nasty piece of work.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Could he have said 'hey you are assaulting me with your pushing me in the back, this is the 3rd or 4th time you have done this, there is no need for I am complying with your instructions.' or very similar words. Totally police OTT. The police still treat all football fans as thugs and low life and treat them accordingly.

Any suggestions as to what those 'very similar words' might have been?

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Has a charge of supporter or complaint against the police been confirmed? As for the season ticket has this been confiscated and under what law?

Don’t think the club need a law, they have the right to remove anyone’s ST. Does not make it right, but if they don’t want you in their ground, it’s up to them.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Previous posts have stated it was taken by the police. They can’t do that. That’s why I asked
I assume that when you get arrested you have your personnel effects removed and presumably when you are released they are returned to you.

At the end of the day there's a lot of assumptions based on very little.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Don’t think the club need a law, they have the right to remove anyone’s ST. Does not make it right, but if they don’t want you in their ground, it’s up to them.

Read my reply above to another poster. It was claimed the police took it, no mention of the club.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Time to let legal process take its course. Hopefully all the accounts and footage will bring justice, whatever that might be.

It’s worth bearing in mind that next Sunday the Police will be protecting Albion supporters from scummers who’d like to really hurt them, especially if Millwall get knocked out.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Time to let legal process take its course. Hopefully all the accounts and footage will bring justice, whatever that might be.

It’s worth bearing in mind that next Sunday the Police will be protecting Albion supporters from scummers who’d like to really hurt them, especially if Millwall get knocked out.

You are very correct sir

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Might.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here