Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] What the **** are Dick Me Down Shorts?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
He really dicked you down, didn't he.

Maybe, but did anyone else really think this thread was about Aussie Outback shorts? Really?

BTW, I mostly post from home or on the road on my personal devices. I actually work most of the time when I'm at my place of work not dicking down on NSC.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Or maybe you should follow the NSC convention of starting the subject line with NSFW. I didn't know what the term meant - I 'heard' it with an Aussie accent and so assumed it was about Outback shorts. You clearly don't work in a mainstream corporate office.

Sorry to poke you twice in one afternoon (nothing personal, I like most of your posts) but the bit I have italicised is delightfully hoity toity. :lolol: :bowdown:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Or maybe you should follow the NSC convention of starting the subject line with NSFW. I didn't know what the term meant - I 'heard' it with an Aussie accent and so assumed it was about Outback shorts. You clearly don't work in a mainstream corporate office.

I've had to look up NSFW, let alone the shorts bit....

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Sorry to poke you twice in one afternoon (nothing personal, I like most of your posts) but the bit I have italicised is delightfully hoity toity. :lolol: :bowdown:

I like a bit of hoi poli me ( no idea how to spell it !!! ).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here