Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Incredible how so many Tories have stepped forward today to deny Cumming’s puppet. I’m really impressed with their speeches and determination in their faces.

Ken Clarke just gets better and better.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
He cant. He talks complete bollocks. Recently, to deflect away from a previous load of garbage from him, he gave me some more utter garbage. He just likes to think he is posting something relevant. It usually isnt.

This from the clown who seems to think murdering 20,000 Poles is irrelevant.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Incredible how so many Tories have stepped forward today to deny Cumming’s puppet. I’m really impressed with their speeches and determination in their faces.

Ken Clarke just gets better and better.

Although I disagree fundamentally with many of his views, I recognise that unlike the Johnston acolytes, he is a conviction politician.

Last edited:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Although I disagree fundamentally with many of his views, I recognise that unlike the Johnston acolytes, he is a conviction politician.

He has certainly mellowed less right with age but from his past I’d say he likes to be at the heart of contentious debates. I’d rather Dennis was Father of the House.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The #teameu crew are out in force tonight I see all waiting to cheer on the Remain MP's latest attempt to thwart/delay Brexit. Government defeat tonight then the crunch vote tomorrow. A General election is almost certainly imminent if they lose that one, polls looking good for Boris but the Tories cocked it up last time .... will they make the same mistakes again?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_United_Kingdom_general_election

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Rees Mogg should be at home talking Latin to young Sixtus Boniface...............
I mean for ffuccks sake how serious can this mans supporters really be.

Are you for real ?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Johnson found out earlier now Rees Mogg showing unfitness for office

I still can't believe that lying moron Johnson is standing at the dispatch box with slimeball Mogg next to him.
It shows the depths of depravity our politics and the conservate party have sunk to.
Ken Clarke absolutely roasted Mogg in his speech earlier.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

I read that.

'Stain on democracy' from a Nazi football hooligan

You absolutely couldn't make it up. :lolol:

Boris and Brexit are ****ed. Hilarious. And the gammon are beginning to realise....happy days.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Rees Mogg should be at home talking Latin to young Sixtus Boniface...............
I mean for ffuccks sake how serious can this mans supporters really be.

Are you for real ?

Just so Rees Mogg understands it, I quote Attila the Stockbroker 'Testiculi ad Brexitam'!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here