Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Great heckle there

"Do you comment on anything?"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He doesn;t comment on staff matters now.

Even ones where young ladies get marched off the premises at gunpoint. Useless twunt.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Last thing she wants is an election. She'll have a bit of a battle on her hands with her 346 majority. (Coincidentally if an election was to take place on October 14th, it's the 953rd anniversary of the first Battle of Hastings.)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Johnson is sounding like this:

View attachment 114921

Bang On ! finished work at 4.00 and jumped in the car and turned the radio on only to hear Rowley Birkin QC waffling and stuttering and piffling...… Boris IS really struggling here, he's on the ropes and only able to throw the odd weak punch back every now and again. he has no answers and too many MP's have honed their questioning skills over the last two years while Boris still expects to be able to wing it. I hope they keep him on his feet for another 2-3 hours as this will show him up for the huge overhyped cretin he really is.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Bang On ! finished work at 4.00 and jumped in the car and turned the radio on only to hear Rowley Birkin QC waffling and stuttering and piffling...… Boris IS really struggling here, he's on the ropes and only able to throw the odd weak punch back every now and again. he has no answers and too many MP's have honed their questioning skills over the last two years while Boris still expects to be able to wing it. I hope they keep him on his feet for another 2-3 hours as this will show him up for the huge overhyped cretin he really is.

I thought he wasn't up to the job of PM but I didn't think he was going to be this bad

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Last thing she wants is an election. She'll have a bit of a battle on her hands with her 346 majority. (Coincidentally if an election was to take place on October 14th, it's the 953rd anniversary of the first Battle of Hastings.)
Johnson will tell her not to fear an election because he'll absolutely guarantee she gets parachuted into a nice safe seat somewhere in leafy England.

And then he will forget all about that promise and tell her he doesn't remember ever making it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Good to see Johnson's majority now wiped out by Lee's defection. It couldn't have happened to nicer chap.

Apparently Dr Nicholls phone call on LBC to JRM yesterday was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Jan 30, 2008
Blimey, Philip Lee has just crossed the floor. The government has lost its majority.

That was a bit out of the blue

Absolute **** should have been shown the door how does an MP join another party whilst being elected by his constituents to represent the party they voted him into Parliament to represent ????
Regards
DF

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Let's continue this consistency. The most recent vote was overwhelmingly for parties/manifestos to leave only with a deal in place first. So we're all agreed, if we are to leave it is only with a deal in place.

And the delaying, scuppering and sabotage means we won't get a deal hence we stay put. Next GE, whenever it might be, will be interesting.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
And the delaying, scuppering and sabotage means we won't get a deal hence we stay put. Next GE, whenever it might be, will be interesting.
He keeps refusing to say what he is proposing. He says you can't negotiate in public. But the deal has already been negotiated, all he has to do is propose an alternative backstop.

But it's a secret apparently, despite the fact knowing what it is might stop the Benn bill, it's still a secret.

So secret in fact, the EU aren't even allowed to know what the proposal is.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
He keeps refusing to say what he is proposing. He says you can't negotiate in public. But the deal has already been negotiated, all he has to do is propose an alternative backstop.

But it's a secret apparently, despite the fact knowing what it is might stop the Benn bill, it's still a secret.

So secret in fact, the EU aren't even allowed to know what the proposal is.

I seriously think tonight will be the end of it. The future, with Brexit Party rising, the Tories split in half, multi sackings and Jezza smugly grinning saying 'I'll have it'. Fun times next year, that's for sure.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I seriously think tonight will be the end of it. The future, with Brexit Party rising, the Tories split in half, multi sackings and Jezza smugly grinning saying 'I'll have it'. Fun times next year, that's for sure.

I'm hoping for fun times this year!

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Weak comeback.
Have another try..... you can do it!

He cant. He talks complete bollocks. Recently, to deflect away from a previous load of garbage from him, he gave me some more utter garbage. He just likes to think he is posting something relevant. It usually isnt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here