Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
3-0 down & some on here think that’s fine given their wealth. Well actually it’s not - I want my team to win every match home or away. Give it a go, not just go through the motions. Burnley & Bournemouth as well as Palace do. Us - never.

New manager - but same inbuilt problems.

Will be a long & hard season. If it wasn’t for that Watford win we would be bottom

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is it progess to get thrashed?

It's certainly progress to show a willingness to try something different when every match has been lost at the top six teams so far. The media outlets are saying that Albion have had plenty of opportunity.

Previously there may not even have been a targeted shot in the game.

I think that's progress- especially as away matches at mid-table sides have a chance of a result now. As for City, like for any other team in our position, they are just too good.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
3.0 to the Arab billionaires!

3.0 to the Arab billionaires! repeat.

boik

3-0 down & some on here think that’s fine given their wealth. Well actually it’s not - I want my team to win every match home or away. Give it a go, not just go through the motions. Burnley & Bournemouth as well as Palace do. Us - never.

Will be a long & hard season. If it wasn’t for that Watford win we would be bottom

Gonna need some better bait mate.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne

Ah, so you're not actually watching, that's fair enough.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Is it progess to get thrashed?

We are losing, but our team performance is miles better than last season. The difference today is just the quality of players, but our tactics look to be causing them problems down the flanks.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Call me unsports woman like but at this point. I'd just take the players off the pitch in protest. Man City and money have ruined the league. How can it be the best league in the world when only 2-3 teams matter. The rest are fighting for scraps. Enough prosecco for me. I need to lay down before i get banned.
You carry on drinking, I think you're seeing things clearly.

D

Deleted member 2719

You must be Palarse.

Now Feck off.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Balls!
We are playing MUCH better than last season and actually are trying to score as opposed to kick it out anywhere.

Commentary team on my stream saying that although we are losing, this approach will do well against lower level teams.

And it will!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Feck Off

teammelli

Jul 25, 2018
Why sub in Murray? I don’t get that. Why not try something new? Connolly is a great sub and good for the experience but what is 20 minutes of grandpa Glenn going to realistically benefit, either for us or for his own good? Bring on some less used players, try them in new positions, whatever but 3-0 or 4-0 really doesn’t make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

We are losing, but our team performance is miles better than last season. The difference today is just the quality of players, but our tactics look to be causing them problems down the flanks.

We have actually had 47% possession away to the great Man City.

Last season we had just 19%.

So you are spot on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here