Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
“Macron tells PM renegotiating deal 'not an option”

Which is what Merkel also told him.

It’s going well isn’t it Boris?

What a tosser.

#TeamEU

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The one who signs off every post supporting an evil massacre, most of the division you glorify escaped and lived out their life's in East Germany. If more people read and understood the history, they would see your previous avatar and signature in its true light.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane_massacre

I’m not going to get into this again but it is remarkable that the mods haven't banned this nasty little racist. Whether it’s a wind up or not, it’s distasteful, disrespectful, racist and pathetic.
In Germany he would be in court for using DR in the manner he does. Shameful inaction by the usually very praiseworthy mods.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fake news. Einstein never said this. Some people will believe anything.

Wise old fella though

Einstein.jpg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I’m not going to get into this again but it is remarkable that the mods haven't banned this nasty little racist. Whether it’s a wind up or not, it’s distasteful, disrespectful, racist and pathetic.
In Germany he would be in court for using DR in the manner he does. Shameful inaction by the usually very praiseworthy mods.

It is an insult to so many people that gave up their lives and youths defeating the Nazi regime. His previous avatar openly supported one of the worst parts of this fascist regime.

I am sure the website and poster would be in trouble in France as well, I can only assume that because its subtle! its acceptable enough for the MODs to ignore.

Again hopefully people will read about what happened at Oradour-sur-Glane in 1944 and it demonstrates what the poster openly supports.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The bus message was crucial to getting 3 million people out to vote who don't vote in elections due to it's inference after 6 years of austerity as previously discussed. I think about some of the benefit claimants in my neck of the woods who voted leave - people from the 13th most deprived neighborhood in the entire UK for example, who are the 3rd or 4th generation of families who've never worked - Vetos and QMV never came into it and sadly Turkey's and Christmas spring to mind for them - I shudder to think what's in store for them down the line. It doesn't get my knickers in a twist, it frankly makes my blood boil.

(I appreciate point scoring over this 30% claim on Settled Status with a 70 year old woman on the internet who isn't in the best of health is very important to you and posh boy pasta, I do however get the impression she may have simply confused it with the rejection rate on residency applications to The Home Office a year or so back. The Home Office is so shambolic with absolutely everything it does - it's difficult to keep abreast at what it's messing up and who it's messing over from one week to the next and I can fully appreciate it if that's what she's done here.)

Patel trying to override the Dec 2020 date
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...johnson-priti-patel-home-office-a9064376.html

Chaos in the Home Office and why
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...s-to-unlawful-detentions-claim-whistleblowers

Hostile environment
https://medium.com/@lauralundahl/pr...ments-attack-on-british-families-a17b1b932544

This is what I was referring to which I admit was slightly misleading but is not being granted Settled Status. It's just kicking the can down the road, when it should be 'easy' for EU citizens working here just to be granted SS.

[tweet]1163474524819656704[/tweet]

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It is an insult to so many people that gave up their lives and youths defeating the Nazi regime. His previous avatar openly supported one of the worst parts of this fascist regime.

I am sure the website and poster would be in trouble in France as well, I can only assume that because its subtle! its acceptable enough for the MODs to ignore.

Again hopefully people will read about what happened at Oradour-sur-Glane in 1944 and it demonstrates what the poster openly supports.

He’s the only poster on here that I genuinely think is a nasty individual. His open display of Nazi support, ideology and iconography as well as the trivialising of an horrendous massacre in the name of fascism really does beg the question; why is he allowed to post? As you say, far beyond free speech.

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
He’s the only poster on here that I genuinely think is a nasty individual. His open display of Nazi support, ideology and iconography as well as the trivialising of an horrendous massacre in the name of fascism really does beg the question; why is he allowed to post? As you say, far beyond free speech.

Well he was banned in a previous incarnation for it, I would say it pushes the boundary's, and as you say, for trivialising something that was horrendous. The poster often escapes by just going quiet or using distraction techniques. I believe highlighting his signature, which highlights their subtle form of support for something so nasty that a lot of people may not be aware of.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
How is pulling someone up on the statement that members can veto ANYTHING they don't like when it's fundamentally untrue 'nit picking' ? It's a lie. It's strange that remainers get their knickers in a twist about that bus message which said 'we COULD' spend the money on the NHS - which doesn't mean 'we WILL' - yet remainers tell downright lies and it's 'nit picking'. Still not seen your evidence of why the government couldn't withdraw the European Communities Act nor where you got that 30% of settled status rejections from - but of course that is me 'nit picking'.

image.jpg

That message clear enough for you? I suppose you'll pretend you've never seen it before though.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Johnson in Paris: Macron, like Merkel, appears to be leaving a little gap for him - the '30 Days to Sort It' gambit. I still can't see what happens to the border if we leave with no deal. Would the EU unilaterally install customs infrastructure?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
The poster says to me, this is one option of what is possible when we no longer have to pay the EU, it is not guarantee.

Jesus ****ing christ, is what your post says to me.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Johnson in Paris: Macron, like Merkel, appears to be leaving a little gap for him - the '30 Days to Sort It' gambit. I still can't see what happens to the border if we leave with no deal. Would the EU unilaterally install customs infrastructure?

not unilaterlly, but they would have to install some checks. just been listening to chap on radio ex Border force director, says the systems are already available for soft border and customs is going electronic world wide anyway. just needs the politcal will to approve and implement.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
The Northern Irish assembly have written a joint letter to the EU confirming their support for the backstop to remain part of the WA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here