Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Watford vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Good result that. Nice to start off with a win. Well done players and managers, coaches and fans......couldnt do much better than that.

Seeeeeeeeeeegggguuulllllllllllllsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:bhasign:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
X EBnrldoXUAEstz8.jpgEBnrlOmXsAAOhI9.jpgEBnrlq9WsAEKq7L.jpg

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
This is a win to savour - but it has to be acknowledged that Watford have been brutal and if they keep playing like this they will be relegation candidates.

Next weeks game against West Ham will be interesting, given that they were 'hammered' this week. Can Brighton reproduce the form from today or will West Ham be better prepared than Watford. At some point teams will adapt to Potter's tactics - and it will be interesting to see how things will go then.

I have to say Maupay looked like it could be a good player - he has pace which Brighton have needed and he took his goal very well.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I find myself agreeing somewhat with TSB. Swallows and summer but it certainly feels like a good spring

Hughton has 180mins away at Watford. 0 goals. Potter produced 2 already , 3 including the OG so an improvement already. support the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here