Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who would you rather sit next to at the Amex?

Well?

• A woman

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • A child

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • A nerd

Votes: 19 23.5%
  • A fat, bald man in Stone Island, swearing, offering out the away end, from miles yards away

Votes: 22 27.2%

• Total voters

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Body shaming :(

Sorry Trig, but far from a gratuitous dig at the chubby, the size of the theoretical neighbour is absolutely relevant. Nobody wants to sit in a confined space for 90 minutes+ next to a fatty*, with all the associated overspill issues.

*less still, an angry, sweary, pointlessly aggressive fatty, in a 1970s time-warp.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sorry Trig
It's alright, I'm still learning about this body shaming thing.
but far from a gratuitous dig at the chubby, the size of the theoretical neighbour is absolutely relevant. Nobody wants to sit in a confined space for 90 minutes+ next to a fatty*, with all the associated overspill issues.
But where's the relevance of the baldness? Shame on you.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
[MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION]

An interesting debate would ensue.....
I think he’d get bored with me though [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's alright, I'm still learning about this body shaming thing.
But where's the relevance of the baldness? Shame on you.

To be fair, his baldness is entirely irrelevant, and given he'll have his Burberry cap on, probably unnoticed.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
My Dad, hes dead now and died a year b4 we got the Amex, he went to nearly every home game apart from Priestfield days. Heyho...I go with my grown up Sons now and we have a beer or three and wouldn't change it for the world...apart from him being there of course!

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Offering out and gesticulating at the away fans really gets on my tits.

There's a guy in the family stand who stands to give them a :tosser: sporadically through the game.

Why?

Yeah, if you wouldn't mind cutting that out this season, it'd be much appreciated.

Cheers SB :thumbsup:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
A child bride into coding who has a violent streak. Where's the option for that?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I do love it when fans start pointing at the opposition fans firstly gesturing to come over and have a brawl from the top of a 2 tier stand, but even better the they then start pointing outside to meet up and brawl whilst the game is still in the first half.

I'd love to know how many fans have actually gone outside and had a punch up because a fan pointed outside the ground.

At Southampton away a couple of seasons ago I was right next to the Saints fans and one guy kept pointing at me and doing "slit throat" gestures and pointing outside. I wasn't bothered by him at all as it was so absurd it was comical. However after the match by chance I ended up walking along to the station right next to him. Kept looking at him and he wouldn't even look up to meet my eye. Was all very bizarre.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
At Southampton away a couple of seasons ago I was right next to the Saints fans and one guy kept pointing at me and doing "slit throat" gestures and pointing outside. I wasn't bothered by him at all as it was so absurd it was comical. However after the match by chance I ended up walking along to the station right next to him. Kept looking at him and he wouldn't even look up to meet my eye. Was all very bizarre.

I think the trick for this next time is to go along with it. When anyone starts pointing outside at you, pretend to comply, leave your seat and just go for a piss. Hopefully that way you've removed an complete knobhead from the ground who's left there waiting for nothing whilst you carrying on enjoying the game. If he doesn't go outside, then you can laugh at him when you return. Win win.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Loving how many people have not noticed the tongue in cheek nature of this poll and are giving actual replies as to who they'd prefer to sit next to rather than taking the piss out of Ppf.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Me too, he's a delight.

I'm sure [MENTION=34864]Live by the sea[/MENTION] is thrilled you approve of his parenting skills.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here