Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
**** me. About a season ago or so they confirmed that Zaha had the most cards for simulation of any player in Prem history.

Give it up. It’s getting embarrassing. He is a serial diver, like it or not.

Proven constant cheat I prefer :thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
If you believe Dougie, or anyone else for that matter, has posted something unacceptable on NSC, then simply report it. But don't get all precious and start reporting everything, because that is very annoying too.

Or then again, maybe you could all just try to play nice and get along? Is it really that hard?

I have reported it.

I’ve been called far worse than a racist on here but, for context and reasons related to my close family and a son being Anglo Asian funnily enough I don’t appreciate it.

Being labelled a racist for noting that Parish and Murray’s “dirty bird” chicken shops were entering a saturated market in South London. It is clearly a statement of fact.

If you or anyone else thinks that Chicken shops owned by Steve Parish and Glenn Murray is somehow a racist slur against the Black people of oddity roundaheights...well, I’m waiting for the rationale.

And if I’ve ever reported another poster for anything I can’t remember it...oh that’s right, because I haven’t in the many years I’ve “played nice” on NSC.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The important thing in this spat between BH and Dougie is being called a racist, or using casual racist terms.
Someone can saying something, not meaning any racial intent, but it can be interpreted as a racist comment, and that what’s happened here.
“ Oh goody, more fried chicken in the South Norwood area” is a classic example of casual racism, it doesn’t make the person racist, but it could be deemed as racist, if that makes sense ?
I think the outrage afterwards is mainly people wanting Dougie banned, and seizing the opportunity.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The important thing in this spat between BH and Dougie is being called a racist, or using casual racist terms.
Someone can saying something, not meaning any racial intent, but it can be interpreted as a racist comment, and that what’s happened here.
“ Oh goody, more fried chicken in the South Norwood area” is a classic example of casual racism, it doesn’t make the person racist, but it could be deemed as racist, if that makes sense ?
I think the outrage afterwards is mainly people wanting Dougie banned, and seizing the opportunity.

What I take from it, is that if he meant no offence by it, yet offence was clearly taken, the overwhelming majority of people would see fit to apologise. That’s all BH has asked for, not for any ban. It really ought not to be too much to ask, at least from anybody with an ounce of class.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
What I take from it, is that if he meant no offence by it, yet offence was clearly taken, the overwhelming majority of people would see fit to apologise. That’s all BH has asked for, not for any ban. It really ought not to be too much to ask, at least from anybody with an ounce of class.

BH wants an apology for being called a racist, but he was accused of casual racism, which isn’t the same thing .
That’s my take on it.

albionite

May 20, 2009

Was it that or meant to derail another thread then report back to BBS. Mmm mmm

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

I’d agree with that. I went to a small amount of effort to PM him to point out that alleging racism for posting about your chairman and one of our players...along with an agent..had got into a shady VAT scam related to Chicken shops trading in London. I said, correctly, that the market for fried chicken joints is creaking with oversupply in the area around your ground...which it is.

Dougie chose to look beyond what was clearly meant and cry “racist” for Christ knows what reason. In his reply to my PM he said I was “uptight” was organising a vendetta against him and that, besides, I was being racist.

He’s wrong. So are you. At least some of your lads have had the decency to let me know that Dougie is being deliberately Weasley with this. He knows it wasn’t racist, which makes him a liar and, frankly, no sort of Gentleman.

His posts are often funny & sometimes interesting but he’s dead wrong to sling about slurs of racism when there was no intent or cause involved. He’s just being an arse.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

When I was accused of being a paedophile on here I can’t recall any mod getting involved or asking the person to apologise. I’ve been in contact with bevendean and explained what I meant and as se20 as just said I took it as casual racism which he has on numerous occasions stated he isn’t , but as he mentioned it a few times I pulled him up on it . As far as I’m concerned it’s over but if other people want it to drag on ( for other reasons ) then it’s up to them .

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
When I was accused of being a paedophile on here I can’t recall any mod getting involved or asking the person to apologise. I’ve been in contact with bevendean and explained what I meant and as se20 as just said I took it as casual racism which he has on numerous occasions stated he isn’t , but as he mentioned it a few times I pulled him up on it . As far as I’m concerned it’s over but if other people want it to drag on ( for other reasons ) then it’s up to them .

Just leave NSC. No one wants you on here.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Shall we keep this going? I'm game.

Do what the pluck you like, no-one’s stopping you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

it will drag on until you apologise

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

I don't have any issue with you.

Following that logic if you noticed a load of pink rock on sale in Brighton and knew that Tony Bloom had bought a bunch of pink rock stalls all over town and I instantly replied that that makes you Homophobic you'd be OK with it?

Or if you complained that you found a load of sand in your bed only to have me accuse you of Islamophobia because everyone knows there's lots of sand in Riyadh ergo ISIS love sand you'd be cool with that moniker too?

You know your best NSC stalking buddy is on his last cigarette so you're holding his coat for him while he posts his offensive shite.I

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Palace fans actually DELIGHT in playing the race card, because it enables them to sneer down their snouts and feel all superior, even when the accusation is complete and utter bollocks, as it patently is here, and was with me. Its nothing new unfortunately. Its what they do.

Naturally the snides are out in full force on the BBS away end now, pathetically labelling BH a "filthy racist" left, right and centre I'm afraid. Personally I've heard it all before. Its tiresome, but its just how some of them get their kicks unfortunately. The aim is to get under the skin, and as far as they're concerned, nothing is off limits. I won't give them the satisfaction, and I really don't care because everyone who knows me, and has known me all my life, knows that there is not a racist cell in my body. But I can certainly see why BH would be offended and angry, and he's well within his rights to call [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] out on this.

We all throw the insults around, but there IS a line, and once again here, its been crossed. It takes a real man to apologise though. And when it comes to some of the Palace guests on here, thats clearly in short supply.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

are the nations, niger and nigeria racist?

you fing savage

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here