Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Totenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

scoobiewhite

Jan 29, 2012
Albourne / Brighton
Quick question having not been to spuds before...walk from Severn sisters (I like a good walk (but not through Croydon or similar)) or get to white hart lane overground (extra hassle, less walk)?

I’m just north of Gatwick to have 20 mins to decide.

Thoughts?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As someone who’s shown very little interest in spuds. Is there new home ground on the site of the old one?

C5wqvRtWgAAisZW.jpg

Pretty much. They starting building the new stadium adjacent to the old WHL.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Pretty impressive post graphically, how did you get the club badges in there without uploading a pic?

Forward planning.

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?366244-Premier-League-18-19-badges

My URL was HT tps://images.app.goo.gl/gDKwqbLSrpfUJvcW7

But yours is HT tps://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f3/Tottenham_Hotspur_Stadium_March_2019_-_view_from_east.jpg/1024px-Tottenham_Hotspur_Stadium_March_2019_-_view_from_east.jpg

so how do you get the. jpg one?

I opened https://images.app.goo.gl/gDKwqbLSrpfUJvcW7 and followed my nose.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
1024px-Tottenham_Hotspur_Stadium_March_2019_-_view_from_east.jpg

You have to make sure the address of your image ends with .jpg, .gif, .png or whatever.

And it doesn't look too shabby BTW.

Isn't it usual to have the pitch inside the stadium? Or does everyone have a window seat?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Unfortunately not the kind of records we break.

If they hadn't won a game in 37 competitive matches, and not scored more than 2 goals or conceded less than 1 goal a game for 18 seasons, I'd back us to lose 3-0.

They have lost their last two games :eek:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I suppose it's nice to have a match with no real expectations, although I would rather be playing some team at the bottom and hope to get a point or 3.
As long as it's not an absolute stuffing and maybe we could get a 0-0 but that's probably not going to happen.
Saturday against Newcastle is when it goes back to crapping myself.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here