Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vs Cardiff

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
It's time for confidence throughout the team again.

Ryan
Montoya Duffy Dunk Bernardo
Jahanbakhsh Propper Stephens Izquierdo
Andone Locadia​

I don't care what happened saturday, this team beats Cardiff. And that's our season!

Any team we put out that includes AJ, Pröpper, Izquierdo and Locadia will not beat Cardiff.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
We have let in 30 goals this year so far maybe it’s time for a change in defence ? Why is dunk or Duffy always guaranteed a starting position , Dunky has been terrible since his one and last England call up , replace with Dan the man and maybe even change the keeper give one of the others a go . No one is this team is guaranteed a place

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
We have let in 30 goals this year so far maybe it’s time for a change in defence ? Why is dunk or Duffy always guaranteed a starting position , Dunky has been terrible since his one and last England call up , replace with Dan the man and maybe even change the keeper give one of the others a go . No one is this team is guaranteed a place

Some are guaranteed a place no matter how shite they play which is one of our problems

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo

I actually believe this game is made for Burn, we need his aerial ability as Warnock’s lot will go big on hitting balls early and from set pieces. Agree re all you’ve said, I’d love to see both the shape and personnel shaken up, well, a lot really.

Last edited:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Some are guaranteed a place no matter how shite they play which is one of our problems

You’re not wrong, BUT surely CH will ring the changes this time around...? if not it will only serve to confirm all of our fears... he’s lost his authority and ability to see the wood for the trees.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
If CH doesn’t change personnel and we lose again, he will lose a whole other group of fans.

If he didn’t know it, and he fails to recognise the changes required, he’ll know it come Tuesday night should the worst happen.

He’s at a cross roads is our Chris... it’s really down to him how his time is remembered.

I think he knew it on Saturday, he’s an honourable man, but behind closed doors some ears will have been bleeding. I’m pretty sure he’ll ring the changes on Tuesday... and not the usual ones.

I’m also sure that Tony will have spoken to him, if it was unacceptable to us, to a man who’s sunk 200 million into the club... an abomination.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If he didn’t know it, and he fails to recognise the changes required, he’ll know it come Tuesday night should the worst happen.

He’s at a cross roads is our Chris... it’s really down to him how his time is remembered.

I think he knew it on Saturday, he’s an honourable man, but behind closed doors some ears will have been bleeding. I’m pretty sure he’ll ring the changes on Tuesday... and not the usual ones.

I’m also sure that Tony will have spoken to him, if it was unacceptable to us, to a man who’s sunk 200 million into the club... an abomination.

Radio Sussex’s JC/WA said it will also have to be a different formation, otherwise Warnock can prepare in the knowledge that it’s the same old 4-6-0.

Fran112

Jun 6, 2011
Waterlooville
It's time for confidence throughout the team again.

Ryan
Montoya Duffy Dunk Bernardo
Jahanbakhsh Propper Stephens Izquierdo
Andone Locadia​

I don't care what happened saturday, this team beats Cardiff. And that's our season!

That is exactly the team I want to see on Tuesday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here