Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Gross

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
Against a team like Cardiff he will be crucial, finding little pockets and offering creativity. I don’t care what anyone says we have missed him so badly this season and I would play him Tuesday even if only 80% fit
Ergh "NO".

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L01 using Tapatalk

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If he'd been eating only bratwurst for the last month and was only allowed to play with one leg he'd be better than anything we've seen in the last few weeks.

Against a team like Cardiff he will be crucial, finding little pockets and offering creativity. I don’t care what anyone says we have missed him so badly this season and I would play him Tuesday even if only 80% fit

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
When paying behind Glenn he shields the midfield (which needs it) to keep their shape AND creates chances. He's been a shadow of the 17/18 version but I'll still have him back and playing in a heartbeat.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Home to Watford. Created a league high 10 chances in one game. Forced Foster into some very good saves. Not my stats, the boffins decide what a 'chance' is.

I remember that game.

It was one of 2 consecutive games from which our team decided 'well we can't beat their goalie so we might as well not bother'.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
So he could be fit for Tuesday? What game did he originally get injured in?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
He can, but he's not allowed. He's already had his pocket money docked, and got grounded for a week for having a shot on target!

Remember, he's a Dutch international regular who has scored more goals for his country than he has for this club.

Need him. Desperately need creativity around the box when we're on top and the opposition are defending deep. Don't know why Propper can't do it but he just doesn't

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Injured against Leicester away end of Feb

Yes, I was wrong above when I said Burnley - although he was subbed off in that game as well.

Checking the team for that game reminded me that it was Izzy’s first sub appearance since coming back. Doesn’t feel as long ago as that!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
He can, but he's not allowed. He's already had his pocket money docked, and got grounded for a week for having a shot on target!

Remember, he's a Dutch international regular who has scored more goals for his country than he has for this club.

Not allowed? We had 15 minutes or so around their box before they scored in which nothing was created, and propper had a lot of the ball then.

That people think the slowest player in our squad who has done nothing this season is the answer to being cut to pieces by B'muff's pace shows how dreadful our squad building has been

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
In theory he is training. Really hope he plays Tuesday as we have been dire without him.

I don't thing we have been that grerat with him to be honest, certainly a shadow of the player he was last season when he contributed with goals, and even more assists. Even if he is fit for Tuesday he hasn't played any football yet, so certainly won't be in the starting line up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here