Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Sussex] Storm’s coming....

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Have I missed it?

Yes, was quite the end of days. I had to dart out and get the washing in as some drizzle momentarily passed overhead. I almost initiate the TC Towers emergency evac plan but before I could get the dinghy down from the loft the drizzle stopped. A disaster narrowly avoided.

We have all strapped ourselves together and lashed ourselves to the bed just in case . But that’s a nightly thing anyway.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Potential Supercell just on the French Coast heading for Sussex, if it holds then it should hit our coast in the next couple of hours. Could be a stormy night for some!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Potential Supercell just on the French Coast heading for Sussex, if it holds then it should hit our coast in the next couple of hours. Could be a stormy night for some!

Yes, beauty, right in the usual place, get some crackers forming up around Caen then moving north. things could get loud but I reckon Worthing will miss the worst of it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Seems to be moving more East than expected

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
It’s OK for you lot.

I’ve woken up to a (very slight) frost on the lawn this morning:eek:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Drifting East and losing structure. Damp squib this one, calling it. Might get a few rumbles but nothing more.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Drifting East and losing structure. Damp squib this one, calling it. Might get a few rumbles but nothing more.

There's a couple of strikes in the Channel, and storms brewing over Cherbourg at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here