Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] No march or Stephens today

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I thought we’re meant to be amazing when Dale doesn’t play!

Well, unlike a few others on here, Kayal can't play that role, because his passing just isn't up to it, unlike Dale's. But I'm still of the view that we seriously need to find a rival, or hopefully replacement, for Stephens this summer. It's going to cost, but he's too slow and ponderous at this level, if we want to avoid another year where relegation is a distinct possibility.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The absence of Stephens just highlighted how poor our midfield is without him. Those that think he could be off could be correct but it would have to be a massive fee for us to sell him.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Thought today showed just how much we need Stephens, Kayal is just not disciplined enough.

We were good for a draw the last time we played Citeh at the Amex until Stephens diddle dallied and we went 0-1 down. Still, I think we’d have been 1-2 or 1-3 with him in the team.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Were either in the *Lap of appreciation* ?

No ?

Both OFF.

Obviously.

Are Stephens fans on here the most delusional since the Stockdale fan club? He was cleaned out by the Cardiff and B’muff midfield yet would have made a difference today :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here