Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Newcastle United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
That was almost ****ing brilliant!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Good point on paper. Away from home and missing a couple of key players, including our most potent attacker, Trossard, who'd have probably done some damage with all the possession we had - 71% according to the BBC!

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
So frustrating. Yet again we look like we could play on all night without scoring, or even creating a real chance.

We were an amazing clearance from scoring.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
absolute garbage,we wont be staying up if we keep playing like that

So you'd prefer to put 11 men behind the ball, still play shit and lose away from home?

We are a work in progress and look a million times better than last season. Yes we need to start being more clinical but with Bissouma coming back fit along with Trossard and José to come back we will get better.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
So frustrating. Yet again we look like we could play on all night without scoring, or even creating a real chance.

Not quite as bad as that. Build up is very slow though and absolutely no width. A point is an excellent result though. Keeps Newcastle below coz important not to drop into the bottom 3

boik

Dog turd football, lack of goals will see us relegated sadly! Potter no better than Hughton!

Not renowned for your patience I take it? Brand new way of playing incorporating youngsters into the team but youre not prepared to give them a chance? I assumed with the huge change of direction we would lose quite a few of our opening matches so I'm pretty happy.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I really enjoyed watching us play - goals will come. Alzate and Connolly exciting and breath of fresh air, Bisouma looked like this way of playing will suit him, Trossard to come back. I’m actually quite excited about the season

I just don't understand why we can't score now. Newcastle was booed for that performance. In my opinion we didn't play that much better or we would be scoring.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Anyone who's frustrated watching that can't have been watching the Albion for long :lolol:

Still a work in progress, we definitely miss Trossard, but overall one of the best Albion "footballing" performances I've seen. We keep getting better week after week :banana:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
If we’d have had trossard we would have comfortably won that.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
When will it all click into place. Great football again but no goals. Really need to capitalise when we dominate for such long periods.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here