Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone season-long loan to Galatasaray

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Why is it that the club is always so poor at managing the attacking aspects of our side? Are we really going to rely on Murray, Connolly and Maupay until January? Seriously? We must be the laughing stock of the Premier League tonight. Well at least we know where we're likely to be playing next season now. Piss poor management at its very worse.

It does seem strange. It's almost like we should ask our recruitment to show us the worst defenders they've scouted, with the hope that conversely they're excellent strikers. But I don't think we're a laughing stock. Sure, it's not ideal. But if you have a couple of players stinking out the dressing room and you can get them off the wage bill for a season then why not? Appreciate that the timing isn't great with transfers in but personally I'm liking the fact someones making a decision, calling the shots and I don't think it was J-Lo or Andone. Let's see.

Also, I can stomach losing 4-0 even more if we're pleasant on the eye AND I don't think the players are a bunch of *****. Best be rid of em.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Even if Connolly is up to PL football, to loan out Andone is taking hell of a risk that Connolly, Maupay or the soon to be 36 years old Glenn Murray don’t get injured or a sending off before January.
Struggling to think of another PL club that would take a risk like this.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Even if Connolly is up to PL football, to loan out Andone is taking hell of a risk that Connolly, Maupay or the soon to be 36 years old Glenn Murray don’t get injured or a sending off before January.
Struggling to think of another PL club that would take a risk like this.

Just off the top of my head;

West Ham. Got rid of Carroll, hugill and Hernandez today and left with two strikers plus a u23 one.

Spurs. Have two strikers (if you can count son)

Norwich. Three strikers, one whose scored 8 goals in FOUR years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
If Andone wants out then surely we should be saying 'sorry pal you'll have to stick with us til January'. Letting him go now is just stupid.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
One thing I do like is the name Andone Bony or indeed Bony Andone.

Bony Andone Connolly, I like that too.

Or Connolly Bony (mystery) Loanee.

I like all of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here