Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Campbell vs Lomachenko

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Can't bring myself to pay for this card.

However think Fury on Points, Edwards by TKO/KO and Loma to stop Campbell in 8 to late rounds.

Any good streams, let me know.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Bit of a laugh people moaning about the ppv . It’s lomachenko ffs . I’d pay to watch him spar for 12 rounds as would true boxing fans

Clueless to moan about it
Only the best Lightweight fighter in years. P4P best fighter currently. Fighting to become the first unified lightweight since 1990.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Only the best Lightweight fighter in years. P4P best fighter currently. Fighting to become the first unified lightweight since 1990.

Do you know what unified means? It is not the same as undisputed and also the WBC is vacant so not winning it off a champion. Still like the fight but should be a sat fight night night card.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Do you know what unified means? It is not the same as undisputed and also the WBC is vacant so not winning it off a champion. Still like the fight but should be a sat fight night night card.
I am aware of the difference between unified and undisputed.

Joshua is ( unless he loses the rematch) unified and needed the WBC belt in order to become undisputed.

Luke is a top class fighter with a gold medal under his belt. Only a matter of time before he wins a world title.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I am aware of the difference between unified and undisputed.

Joshua is ( unless he loses the rematch) unified and needed the WBC belt in order to become undisputed.

You can't really call it a unification unless 2 champions are fighting IMHO. It is a fight for a vacant WBC title.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
You can't really call it a unification unless 2 champions are fighting IMHO. It is a fight for a vacant WBC title.
Luke in his own right is an Olympic gold medalist. If he wins tonight I will regard him as the unified lightweight champion.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003

Did he not unify against Pedraza then for the WBO? Your stats are useless. Time for bed.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
First fight coming on now. Let's hope the women can set the tone for the rest of the night

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Marshall looking slick and good with the stoppage, good strength also.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Not a bad fight. Just can’t see Cordina progressing much higher tho.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Not too sure about that. He has good selection and IQ. Only 11 fights I think?

Could be knocking on the European title in a year or 2

In some divisions I see British as higher than European. Hope he does well just think he has too little power to go world level.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
The pound for pound best fighter in the world did lose to a fighter called Spaida in his 2nd fight, so I'm not sure how great he is and why the other guy was not forced into a rematch like Ali- Frazier?

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
The pound for pound best fighter in the world did lose to a fighter called Spaida in his 2nd fight, so I'm not sure how great he is and why the other guy was not forced into a rematch like Ali- Frazier?
He has also had nearly 400 amateur fights and only lost 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here