Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Deleting NSC account

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Simple question which I do not know the answer to... but do posts which i make on assorted topics on an internet forum, which do not identify me in person, and are done under an assumed name, constitute 'personal data' under GDPR laws ?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Simple question which I do not know the answer to... but do posts which i make on assorted topics on an internet forum, which do not identify me in person, and are done under an assumed name, constitute 'personal data' under GDPR laws ?

This is actually quite an interesting point. If my username was my actual name, would that mean that all of my posts were classified as personal data?

If I identified myself in one thread would that mean that any alias I have could easily lead to me being personally identified therefore all the data I've posted becomes personal?

I think whatever the answer is, there should be a way for people to delete their account and all posts they've made.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
If you really want to leave the below should do the trick. But having read your later posts in the thread, just have a long list of ignored posters that wind you up and stick to the ones that don't:)

If you still want to leave, send this :)

I am hereby requesting immediate erasure of personal data concerning me according to Article 17 GDPR.

[Please erase all personal data concerning me as defined by Article 4(1) GDPR.]
[Please delete the following personal data concerning me: Specify the data to be deleted.]

I am of the opinion that the requirements set forth in Article 17(1) GDPR are fulfilled.

If I have given consent to the processing of my personal data (e.g. according to Article 6(1) or Article 9(2) GDPR), I am hereby withdrawing said consent.
In addition, I am objecting to the processing of personal data concerning me (which includes profiling), according to Article 21 GDPR.

In case you have disclosed the affected personal data to third parties, you have to communicate my request for erasure of the affected personal data, as well as any references to it, to each recipient as laid down in Article 19 GDPR. Please also inform me about those recipients.

If you object to the requested erasure, you have to justify that to me.

My request explicitly includes any other services and companies for which you are the controller as defined by Article 4(7) GDPR.

As laid down in Article 12(3) GDPR, you have to confirm the erasure to me without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request.

I am including the following information necessary to identify me:
Enter your identification data here. This often includes information like your name, your date of birth, your address, your email address and so on.

If you do not answer my request within the stated period, I am reserving the right to take legal action against you and to lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.

Yours sincerely,

So, either put people on ignore, or threaten to sue Bozza? :lolol:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Gawd, where'd you get that obnoxious form letter from? It's way over the top and likely to result in folks using it *not* getting what they want in full (because by asking them to specify what is to be deleted, it opens the door to the recipient of the letter *not* deleting some stuff that they could / should). This is full of, to be frank, passive-aggressive threats of legal action that simply aren't needed in the vast majority of cases (and in those where it is needed, it should be the *second* letter, not the first, and CC'd in to the ICO).

All that is required is to tell the person / company who is holding the data that you want it removed under the Right to Erasure clause of the GDPR. End of story. It can even be done verbally. The recipient is then obliged under the law (and they don't need to be reminded) to do all the things mentioned in the letter within the required time frame. And they will. with very few exceptions, because the penalties for failure to do so can be significant.

On a tangential note, GDPR's Article 16 (Right to Rectification) can be very useful. I went down that route recently, because the company that supplied the ID chips in my cats has a bizarre requirement that you subscribe to their premium services if you want to change your address details. I bypassed that by making an Art 16 request.

I couldn't find the one that I received on a daily basis as part of my work.
There is clearly a website that provided it as they were all exactly the same. Probably via facebook to which I don't partake.
However I will accept your vastly superior knowledge on this subject.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you object to the requested erasure, you have to justify that to me.

giphy.gif

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I remember a poster called psychobility or something similar, he/she used to post quite a lot on here, then started a similar thread to this. To be fair despite the sceptics at the time, that person seems to have been true to their word and hasn't been seen for ages, so it can be done.

As for me, quite often I look in on the interesting threads on here without contributing. There is that option as well.

Psychobility :lolol:

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield

Short answer is "No". In the vast majority of cases.

Longer answer: Only any such posts where you include defined personal data count - and even then, the data controller might be entitled to ask you to highlight those posts yourself rather than expecting the data controller to find them. In reality, however, you'll find that many companies with forums will take a pragmatic approach: if the member who makes a request to remove their posts hasn't made many posts, and removing those posts is unlikely to affect the rest of the content on the forum, then they'll probably remove anyway. Where it gets trickier is if a member has made thousands of posts, and has been posting in lots of discussions, and removal of their posts could have a detrimental impact on the historic value of those discussions. In those cases, the company might have a justification to retain the data.

What you can do, however, is ask for the account that made the posts to be fully anonymised (through an Art 17 request) - the name on the account should then be changed to something non-identifiable, and any data held in the account (email address etc) removed.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
I couldn't find the one that I received on a daily basis as part of my work.
There is clearly a website that provided it as they were all exactly the same. Probably via facebook to which I don't partake.
However I will accept your vastly superior knowledge on this subject.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I'm responsible for processing forum-related GDPR requests where I work. We get everything from "delete my account" through to passive-aggressive form letters like that one, through to people's life stories about why they want their account removed. In the majority of cases an Art 17 request is probably excessive for what they actually want, but it works and GDPR has made it simple.

While I'm here: if anyone ever tries to ask you to pay to obtain a copy of the data they hold about you, remind them that GDPR specifically says they can't change except under specific circumstances. A lot of people are still defaulting to the old pre-GDPR rules that allowed a £10 fee for a Subject Access Request.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
On a tangential note, GDPR's Article 16 (Right to Rectification) can be very useful. I went down that route recently, because the company that supplied the ID chips in my cats has a bizarre requirement that you subscribe to their premium services if you want to change your address details. I bypassed that by making an Art 16 request.

Clever, useful advice.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I run a forum, and the passive-agdressive stuff like that just makes you want to say "you know what... bollocks to the lot of you, you ungrateful bunch of twunts" and pull the plug on the whole thing..

I doubt Bozza sits in his 9 bedroom house, staring at his Ferrari on the drive, all paid for by NSC. Running a forum this size is lots of hassle for next to bugger all return, so I doubt he'll read this and smile.

To the OP, just have a break. Delete it from your browser and walk away. I did, for about a year, and when I was ready - I came back (to annoy everyone :)). I've not been on here for a very long time, but you seem well liked and respected - so just come back when you're ready!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Thanks for the concern.
I'm fine but things are getting to me more than they should.
Have had issues in the past and just want to take steps to ensure they don't return.
I have very little free time in general and spending it getting wound up and angry with people I don't know on the internet is not healthy for me.
Completely understand this, have had the same feelings here and elsewhere, best of luck to you :thumbsup:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
This is actually quite an interesting point. If my username was my actual name, would that mean that all of my posts were classified as personal data?

If I identified myself in one thread would that mean that any alias I have could easily lead to me being personally identified therefore all the data I've posted becomes personal?

I think whatever the answer is, there should be a way for people to delete their account and all posts they've made.

The difficulty might come in other posts that quote the original poster. There are a couple of posters whose real identity is pretty much known to all due to their higher than average public profile, and use of aliases they have used elsewhere.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Nsc has it demons, spectres, it's fair share of soul sucking jerks, yet life has too,
Pondered have I, whether to remain or stay - in held twas in I...

In the darkness of the night, only occasionally relieved by glimpses of Nirvana as seen through other people's windows, wallowing in a morass of self-despair made only more painful by the knowledge that all I am is of my own making ...
When everything around me, even the kitchen ceiling, has collapsed and crumbled without warning. And I am left, standing alive and well, looking up and wondering why and wherefore.
At a time like this, which exists maybe only for me, but is nonetheless real, if I can communicate, and in the telling and the bearing of my soul anything is gained, even though the words which I use are pretentious and make you cringe with embarrassment, let me remind you of the pilgrim who asked for an audience with the Dalai Lama.
He was told he must first spend five years in contemplation. After the five years, he was ushered into the Dalai Lama's presence, who said, 'Well, my son, what do you wish to know?' So the pilgrim said, 'I wish to know the meaning of life, father.'
And the Dalai Lama smiled and said, 'Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?'
Held close by that which some despise
which some call fake, and others lies
And somewhat small
for one so tall
a doubting Thomas who would be?
It's written plain for all to see
for one who I am with no more
it's hard at times, it's awful raw
They say that Jesus healed the sick and helped the poor
and those unsure
believed his eyes
- a strange disguise
Still write it down, it might be read
nothing's better left unsaid
only sometimes, still no doubt
it's hard to see, it all works out

'Twas tea-time at the circus: King Jimi, he was there
Through hoops he skipped, high wires he tripped, and all the while the glare
of the aching, baking spotlight beat down upon his cloak
and though the crowd clapped furiously they could not see the joke
'Twas tea-time at the circus, though some might not agree
as jugglers danced, and horses pranced and clowns clowned endlessly
But trunk to tail the elephants quite silent, never spoke
and though the crowd clapped desperately they could not see the joke

In the autumn of my madness when my hair is turning grey
for the milk has finally curdled and I've nothing left to say
When all my thoughts are spoken (save my last departing birds)
bring all my friends unto me and I'll strangle them with words
In the autumn of my madness which in coming won't be long
for the nights are now much darker and the daylight's not so strong
and the things which I believed in are no longer quite enough
for the knowing is much harder and the going's getting rough

I know if I'd been wiser this would never have occurred
but I wallowed in my blindness so it's plain that I deserve
for the sin of self-indulgence when the truth was writ quite clear
I must spend my life amongst the dead who spend their lives in fear
of a death that they're not sure of, of a life they can't control
It's all so simple really if you just look to your soul
Some say that I'm a wise man, some think that I'm a fool
It doesn't matter either way: I'll be a wise man's fool
For the lesson lies in learning and by teaching I'll be taught
for there's nothing hidden anywhere, it's all there to be sought
And so if you know anything look closely at the time
at others who remain untrue and don't commit that crime.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I'm responsible for processing forum-related GDPR requests where I work. We get everything from "delete my account" through to passive-aggressive form letters like that one, through to people's life stories about why they want their account removed. In the majority of cases an Art 17 request is probably excessive for what they actually want, but it works and GDPR has made it simple.

While I'm here: if anyone ever tries to ask you to pay to obtain a copy of the data they hold about you, remind them that GDPR specifically says they can't change except under specific circumstances. A lot of people are still defaulting to the old pre-GDPR rules that allowed a £10 fee for a Subject Access Request.

The best ones gave us user name and password in the request!,

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nsc has it demons, spectres, it's fair share of soul sucking jerks, yet life has too,
Pondered have I, whether to remain or stay - in held twas in I...

In the darkness of the night, only occasionally relieved by glimpses of Nirvana as seen through other people's windows, wallowing in a morass of self-despair made only more painful by the knowledge that all I am is of my own making ...
When everything around me, even the kitchen ceiling, has collapsed and crumbled without warning. And I am left, standing alive and well, looking up and wondering why and wherefore.
At a time like this, which exists maybe only for me, but is nonetheless real, if I can communicate, and in the telling and the bearing of my soul anything is gained, even though the words which I use are pretentious and make you cringe with embarrassment, let me remind you of the pilgrim who asked for an audience with the Dalai Lama.
He was told he must first spend five years in contemplation. After the five years, he was ushered into the Dalai Lama's presence, who said, 'Well, my son, what do you wish to know?' So the pilgrim said, 'I wish to know the meaning of life, father.'
And the Dalai Lama smiled and said, 'Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?'
Held close by that which some despise
which some call fake, and others lies
And somewhat small
for one so tall
a doubting Thomas who would be?
It's written plain for all to see
for one who I am with no more
it's hard at times, it's awful raw
They say that Jesus healed the sick and helped the poor
and those unsure
believed his eyes
- a strange disguise
Still write it down, it might be read
nothing's better left unsaid
only sometimes, still no doubt
it's hard to see, it all works out

'Twas tea-time at the circus: King Jimi, he was there
Through hoops he skipped, high wires he tripped, and all the while the glare
of the aching, baking spotlight beat down upon his cloak
and though the crowd clapped furiously they could not see the joke
'Twas tea-time at the circus, though some might not agree
as jugglers danced, and horses pranced and clowns clowned endlessly
But trunk to tail the elephants quite silent, never spoke
and though the crowd clapped desperately they could not see the joke

In the autumn of my madness when my hair is turning grey
for the milk has finally curdled and I've nothing left to say
When all my thoughts are spoken (save my last departing birds)
bring all my friends unto me and I'll strangle them with words
In the autumn of my madness which in coming won't be long
for the nights are now much darker and the daylight's not so strong
and the things which I believed in are no longer quite enough
for the knowing is much harder and the going's getting rough

I know if I'd been wiser this would never have occurred
but I wallowed in my blindness so it's plain that I deserve
for the sin of self-indulgence when the truth was writ quite clear
I must spend my life amongst the dead who spend their lives in fear
of a death that they're not sure of, of a life they can't control
It's all so simple really if you just look to your soul
Some say that I'm a wise man, some think that I'm a fool
It doesn't matter either way: I'll be a wise man's fool
For the lesson lies in learning and by teaching I'll be taught
for there's nothing hidden anywhere, it's all there to be sought
And so if you know anything look closely at the time
at others who remain untrue and don't commit that crime.

Hands up anyone who actually read this in full?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Hands up anyone who actually read this in full?

I read the first couple of lines, which were fascinating.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris posuere, dolor ac laoreet imperdiet, nunc dolor pellentesque dolor, non ultrices mauris dui sed justo. Vivamus malesuada elit eu massa ornare, vitae consectetur odio accumsan. Vestibulum venenatis sit amet dui non tincidunt. In condimentum sem ac enim congue condimentum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent vel libero dapibus, scelerisque est eu, tempus dolor. Etiam vestibulum nisi leo, nec fermentum sem iaculis sed. Cras metus leo, posuere sed faucibus quis, hendrerit vel tortor. Nullam pharetra auctor ligula, at hendrerit ex ornare ut. Curabitur nec ornare magna. Suspendisse vitae tristique purus. Suspendisse pulvinar justo nisl, ut mollis leo congue ut.

Ut tortor tellus, venenatis in arcu sed, congue lacinia diam. Fusce eu massa risus. Aliquam dolor risus, elementum vel tellus et, hendrerit tincidunt sem. In ac condimentum elit. Quisque maximus, lectus congue rhoncus lobortis, eros metus convallis tellus, vitae dignissim dui sapien quis ex. Aliquam at neque cursus dolor sollicitudin lobortis. Nullam vestibulum consectetur cursus. Pellentesque fermentum sagittis ornare. Duis sit amet leo ac elit faucibus luctus id vel dolor. Integer vulputate ex in felis laoreet tempor. Vestibulum faucibus est non fringilla consequat. Aenean in mollis nunc. Fusce porttitor turpis eget turpis facilisis rhoncus. Aenean consectetur nunc nec augue malesuada sagittis. Quisque sit amet mauris at felis imperdiet vehicula eu quis metus.

Nunc id elit vehicula, pulvinar lacus quis, pretium nisl. Praesent consectetur ut felis sit amet suscipit. Proin vel nisi ipsum. Sed ultrices elit ut lobortis lobortis. Phasellus rutrum enim a sagittis scelerisque. In eget lectus ac urna convallis vestibulum. Proin vitae posuere eros. Proin tincidunt viverra dolor, eget consectetur orci placerat ut. Etiam non molestie turpis. Aenean volutpat odio nec libero convallis commodo. Pellentesque tristique nisl sit amet pellentesque consequat. Fusce a hendrerit urna. In mollis lorem libero, fringilla blandit dolor blandit ac. Duis aliquet urna non semper ultricies. Vivamus vel risus vel tellus mollis porta. Mauris accumsan leo vitae consectetur volutpat.

Etiam facilisis, erat id porttitor rutrum, eros nisl blandit enim, vitae bibendum sapien lorem sit amet dui. Donec tempor accumsan ullamcorper. Etiam venenatis, dui vel sollicitudin bibendum, purus orci mattis nulla, vitae luctus arcu augue quis tortor. Praesent erat nisi, suscipit quis eleifend eu, pretium quis risus. Nam lobortis sed ante sit amet condimentum. Nulla at ligula a nisl scelerisque lobortis id a sem. Donec at tellus tempus, molestie tellus id, euismod tellus. Nam erat leo, tempus sed semper vitae, mattis sit amet felis. Sed non enim eget nibh eleifend efficitur ut non nulla. Praesent non commodo ligula, et placerat augue. Nullam condimentum nulla quam, eget dignissim urna eleifend id. Fusce quis turpis in ipsum tempor dignissim.

Vivamus sagittis magna id urna ullamcorper, nec commodo massa blandit. Pellentesque ornare nec augue sed ultrices. Cras tempor nulla tellus, at vulputate mauris luctus vitae. Cras ullamcorper posuere est nec molestie. Praesent vel augue ac sapien porta luctus. Duis id maximus arcu. Pellentesque eleifend sit amet libero quis faucibus. Nullam ex tortor, vehicula id lobortis non, condimentum sed purus. Suspendisse potenti. Mauris non orci ac ipsum tempor varius et ac augue. Proin a nulla quis mauris tempus placerat. Nunc vulputate ultricies finibus. In viverra iaculis viverra. Phasellus nec tortor faucibus, vehicula mauris eu, congue nibh. Vestibulum pharetra elit mi, eget imperdiet diam eleifend sit amet.

Praesent mattis vestibulum finibus. Vivamus gravida magna felis, a egestas libero placerat vitae. Quisque et diam turpis. Nullam eu sapien porttitor, venenatis eros et, tempor eros. Mauris quis convallis lacus. Phasellus varius varius mattis. Curabitur nec lobortis nibh. Phasellus eget elementum lorem. Sed sit amet dui vitae eros posuere tincidunt vel eget dui. Morbi nec aliquam lorem, in interdum massa. Etiam eget semper augue.

Integer quis dignissim ligula. Ut ante sapien, condimentum pharetra quam eget, lacinia finibus eros. Nulla convallis ultricies bibendum. Nam ac tellus tortor. Ut at lorem augue. Morbi quis tellus at ligula faucibus volutpat ac eget diam. Nullam mollis blandit est, ac varius neque placerat sit amet. Morbi condimentum erat ut malesuada maximus. Cras egestas commodo sem, at ornare tellus pellentesque sit amet. Nunc est nibh, mattis eu elit et, pretium dignissim odio.

Nulla imperdiet rutrum laoreet. Praesent ante turpis, congue non iaculis eget, elementum ac turpis. Proin arcu dui, vulputate vitae molestie in, gravida eget nisi. Sed molestie neque vel nunc blandit, bibendum sodales nisi ultricies. Aenean id risus faucibus, volutpat est id, consectetur turpis. Nunc nisi nisi, tempus non imperdiet condimentum, suscipit nec metus. Cras vehicula molestie urna, ac gravida ante laoreet sit amet. Nulla at ex mi. Donec placerat fermentum neque, at facilisis felis eleifend in. Proin eu iaculis nunc. Suspendisse potenti.

Etiam volutpat justo non ex faucibus accumsan. Nullam iaculis ultrices sapien, at egestas ante mollis sed. Etiam eget arcu posuere, cursus turpis sit amet, finibus eros. Ut eu efficitur dolor. Aliquam eleifend ultricies nisi, in ullamcorper sem. Vestibulum ornare nisi vel justo lobortis cursus. Praesent luctus ligula dolor. Aliquam sit amet vehicula sem. Sed in pretium nulla. Phasellus nibh orci, eleifend sit amet porttitor sit amet, gravida in nulla. Mauris efficitur imperdiet massa, viverra pretium risus viverra ac. Phasellus pulvinar tortor ex, eget mattis ipsum sollicitudin at. Praesent quis malesuada velit, vel sodales purus. Nullam id nisl non ligula dictum faucibus. Sed lobortis at dolor nec mattis. Mauris eget massa eget turpis rhoncus consectetur.

Fusce vel enim sem. Nunc porta laoreet tortor, id semper elit tempus vel. Donec suscipit pulvinar felis a feugiat. Donec sit amet tempor purus, eget aliquam nulla. Morbi vel ipsum vitae dui ullamcorper rutrum. Morbi sed est mi. Nullam eu finibus tellus. Vestibulum eget sem ac purus fringilla maximus. Quisque urna turpis, rhoncus et dolor sit amet, luctus aliquet nisi. Duis nec nibh vel lectus placerat imperdiet. Nulla eleifend tortor sit amet viverra feugiat. Aenean consequat nulla nisl, id accumsan massa aliquet iaculis. Sed nisl tellus, lacinia ac ligula vitae, fermentum mollis metus. Nunc ut nisl magna.

Aliquam convallis sem dolor. Mauris viverra nunc at viverra hendrerit. Etiam sit amet sem at neque sagittis cursus vitae id leo. Lorem ipsum dolor sit.

And the last couple, which were bewitching.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I read the first couple of lines, which were fascinating.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris posuere, dolor ac laoreet imperdiet, nunc dolor pellentesque dolor, non ultrices mauris dui sed justo. Vivamus malesuada elit eu massa ornare, vitae consectetur odio accumsan. Vestibulum venenatis sit amet dui non tincidunt. In condimentum sem ac enim congue condimentum. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Praesent vel libero dapibus, scelerisque est eu, tempus dolor. Etiam vestibulum nisi leo, nec fermentum sem iaculis sed. Cras metus leo, posuere sed faucibus quis, hendrerit vel tortor. Nullam pharetra auctor ligula, at hendrerit ex ornare ut. Curabitur nec ornare magna. Suspendisse vitae tristique purus. Suspendisse pulvinar justo nisl, ut mollis leo congue ut.

Ut tortor tellus, venenatis in arcu sed, congue lacinia diam. Fusce eu massa risus. Aliquam dolor risus, elementum vel tellus et, hendrerit tincidunt sem. In ac condimentum elit. Quisque maximus, lectus congue rhoncus lobortis, eros metus convallis tellus, vitae dignissim dui sapien quis ex. Aliquam at neque cursus dolor sollicitudin lobortis. Nullam vestibulum consectetur cursus. Pellentesque fermentum sagittis ornare. Duis sit amet leo ac elit faucibus luctus id vel dolor. Integer vulputate ex in felis laoreet tempor. Vestibulum faucibus est non fringilla consequat. Aenean in mollis nunc. Fusce porttitor turpis eget turpis facilisis rhoncus. Aenean consectetur nunc nec augue malesuada sagittis. Quisque sit amet mauris at felis imperdiet vehicula eu quis metus.

Nunc id elit vehicula, pulvinar lacus quis, pretium nisl. Praesent consectetur ut felis sit amet suscipit. Proin vel nisi ipsum. Sed ultrices elit ut lobortis lobortis. Phasellus rutrum enim a sagittis scelerisque. In eget lectus ac urna convallis vestibulum. Proin vitae posuere eros. Proin tincidunt viverra dolor, eget consectetur orci placerat ut. Etiam non molestie turpis. Aenean volutpat odio nec libero convallis commodo. Pellentesque tristique nisl sit amet pellentesque consequat. Fusce a hendrerit urna. In mollis lorem libero, fringilla blandit dolor blandit ac. Duis aliquet urna non semper ultricies. Vivamus vel risus vel tellus mollis porta. Mauris accumsan leo vitae consectetur volutpat.

Etiam facilisis, erat id porttitor rutrum, eros nisl blandit enim, vitae bibendum sapien lorem sit amet dui. Donec tempor accumsan ullamcorper. Etiam venenatis, dui vel sollicitudin bibendum, purus orci mattis nulla, vitae luctus arcu augue quis tortor. Praesent erat nisi, suscipit quis eleifend eu, pretium quis risus. Nam lobortis sed ante sit amet condimentum. Nulla at ligula a nisl scelerisque lobortis id a sem. Donec at tellus tempus, molestie tellus id, euismod tellus. Nam erat leo, tempus sed semper vitae, mattis sit amet felis. Sed non enim eget nibh eleifend efficitur ut non nulla. Praesent non commodo ligula, et placerat augue. Nullam condimentum nulla quam, eget dignissim urna eleifend id. Fusce quis turpis in ipsum tempor dignissim.

Vivamus sagittis magna id urna ullamcorper, nec commodo massa blandit. Pellentesque ornare nec augue sed ultrices. Cras tempor nulla tellus, at vulputate mauris luctus vitae. Cras ullamcorper posuere est nec molestie. Praesent vel augue ac sapien porta luctus. Duis id maximus arcu. Pellentesque eleifend sit amet libero quis faucibus. Nullam ex tortor, vehicula id lobortis non, condimentum sed purus. Suspendisse potenti. Mauris non orci ac ipsum tempor varius et ac augue. Proin a nulla quis mauris tempus placerat. Nunc vulputate ultricies finibus. In viverra iaculis viverra. Phasellus nec tortor faucibus, vehicula mauris eu, congue nibh. Vestibulum pharetra elit mi, eget imperdiet diam eleifend sit amet.

Praesent mattis vestibulum finibus. Vivamus gravida magna felis, a egestas libero placerat vitae. Quisque et diam turpis. Nullam eu sapien porttitor, venenatis eros et, tempor eros. Mauris quis convallis lacus. Phasellus varius varius mattis. Curabitur nec lobortis nibh. Phasellus eget elementum lorem. Sed sit amet dui vitae eros posuere tincidunt vel eget dui. Morbi nec aliquam lorem, in interdum massa. Etiam eget semper augue.

Integer quis dignissim ligula. Ut ante sapien, condimentum pharetra quam eget, lacinia finibus eros. Nulla convallis ultricies bibendum. Nam ac tellus tortor. Ut at lorem augue. Morbi quis tellus at ligula faucibus volutpat ac eget diam. Nullam mollis blandit est, ac varius neque placerat sit amet. Morbi condimentum erat ut malesuada maximus. Cras egestas commodo sem, at ornare tellus pellentesque sit amet. Nunc est nibh, mattis eu elit et, pretium dignissim odio.

Nulla imperdiet rutrum laoreet. Praesent ante turpis, congue non iaculis eget, elementum ac turpis. Proin arcu dui, vulputate vitae molestie in, gravida eget nisi. Sed molestie neque vel nunc blandit, bibendum sodales nisi ultricies. Aenean id risus faucibus, volutpat est id, consectetur turpis. Nunc nisi nisi, tempus non imperdiet condimentum, suscipit nec metus. Cras vehicula molestie urna, ac gravida ante laoreet sit amet. Nulla at ex mi. Donec placerat fermentum neque, at facilisis felis eleifend in. Proin eu iaculis nunc. Suspendisse potenti.

Etiam volutpat justo non ex faucibus accumsan. Nullam iaculis ultrices sapien, at egestas ante mollis sed. Etiam eget arcu posuere, cursus turpis sit amet, finibus eros. Ut eu efficitur dolor. Aliquam eleifend ultricies nisi, in ullamcorper sem. Vestibulum ornare nisi vel justo lobortis cursus. Praesent luctus ligula dolor. Aliquam sit amet vehicula sem. Sed in pretium nulla. Phasellus nibh orci, eleifend sit amet porttitor sit amet, gravida in nulla. Mauris efficitur imperdiet massa, viverra pretium risus viverra ac. Phasellus pulvinar tortor ex, eget mattis ipsum sollicitudin at. Praesent quis malesuada velit, vel sodales purus. Nullam id nisl non ligula dictum faucibus. Sed lobortis at dolor nec mattis. Mauris eget massa eget turpis rhoncus consectetur.

Fusce vel enim sem. Nunc porta laoreet tortor, id semper elit tempus vel. Donec suscipit pulvinar felis a feugiat. Donec sit amet tempor purus, eget aliquam nulla. Morbi vel ipsum vitae dui ullamcorper rutrum. Morbi sed est mi. Nullam eu finibus tellus. Vestibulum eget sem ac purus fringilla maximus. Quisque urna turpis, rhoncus et dolor sit amet, luctus aliquet nisi. Duis nec nibh vel lectus placerat imperdiet. Nulla eleifend tortor sit amet viverra feugiat. Aenean consequat nulla nisl, id accumsan massa aliquet iaculis. Sed nisl tellus, lacinia ac ligula vitae, fermentum mollis metus. Nunc ut nisl magna.

Aliquam convallis sem dolor. Mauris viverra nunc at viverra hendrerit. Etiam sit amet sem at neque sagittis cursus vitae id leo. Lorem ipsum dolor sit.

And the last couple, which were bewitching.

Ah; Cicero.

Bravo indeed.

We'll hoist a hand, becalmed upon a troubled sea
'Make haste to your funeral,' cries the Valkyrie
We'll hoist a hand or drown amidst this stormy sea
'Here lies a coffin,' cries the cemetery, it calls to me
And all for nothing quite in vain was hope forever tossed
No thoughts explained, no moments gained, all hope forever lost
One moment's space, one moment's final fall from grace
Burnt by fire, blind in sight, lost in ire
I fear a mighty wave is threatening me
We'll hoist a hand, or drown amidst this stormy sea
'Come follow after,' cry the humble, 'You will surely see ...'
But still for nothing quite in vain was hope forever tossed
No moments gained, no thoughts explained, all hope forever lost
Burnt by fire, blind in sight, lost in ire.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Ah; Cicero.

Bravo indeed.

'Make haste to your funeral,' cries the Valkyrie
We'll hoist a hand or drown amidst this stormy sea
'Here lies a coffin,' cries the cemetery, it calls to me
And all for nothing quite in vain was hope forever tossed
No thoughts explained, no moments gained, all hope forever lost
Burnt by fire, blind in sight, lost in ire
I fear a mighty wave is threatening me
We'll hoist a hand, or drown amidst this stormy sea
'Come follow after,' cry the humble, 'You will surely see ...'
But still for nothing quite in vain was hope forever tossed
No moments gained, no thoughts explained, all hope forever lost
Burnt by fire, blind in sight, lost in ire.

I did read it really. You don't have to keep carrying on.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here