Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Painfully Supporting Palace on Saturday

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I want Palace to win or draw on Saturday.

Their fans who hate us would be celebrating a result that ensures our Premier League survival.

And all this after they gifted us 6pts with two of their worst performances of the season...!!

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
I want Palace to lose, as I always do. We'll be ok

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
want Palace to win a leeds/villa style bad tempered game and relegate Cardiff.

Gets our business wrapped up asap. Could be quite a lively walk back to the car/station for the palace that make it down there...

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Have put a £10 on Cardiff at 9/4 and £5 on us to get relegated at 20/1. Will help soften the blow, but will be hoping for a draw on Saturday.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm not a Palace fan, I couldn't think of anything worse.

Seems like nobody can express their own opinion around here without being accused of being a Palace fan.

You also claim to be a journalist on your profile, yet you started a thread claiming we were going to be a "relegated plagued" team, which is neither necessarily true, nor correct use of the English language. You also posted that you have been to Wembley numerous times "with Spurs". Why would that be if you're a Brighton fan that lives in Brighton??

I reckon the [MENTION=38145]Palacefinder General[/MENTION] has you spot on

:ffsparr:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Have put a £10 on Cardiff at 9/4 and £5 on us to get relegated at 20/1. Will help soften the blow, but will be hoping for a draw on Saturday.

I too am tempted by that 20/1 as a consolation for going down. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind losing a tenner if we stayed up.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Those with a decent memory will recall most of the home crowd at Withdean cheering a Palace goal in April 2003 when we needed Palace to beat Stoke to give us any hope of staying up. We beat Watford 4-0, and Palace beat Stoke 1-0.

So this is not altogether new ground.

....... and we got relegated the week after anyway!

I think even Charlie Oatway scored that day, did this not mean we could take it to Grimsby and have a chance of staying up?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I think even Charlie Oatway scored that day, did this not mean we could take it to Grimsby and have a chance of staying up?

It sure did.
It was also Zamora’s last home goal for many many years!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Supporting Palace OP? Have a word with yourself.

If Palace lose I will think, "damn them festering turds".

If Palace win or draw I will think, "that's handy but they are still festering turds".

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Supporting Palace OP? Have a word with yourself.

If Palace lose I will think, "damn them festering turds".

If Palace win or draw I will think, "that's handy but they are still festering turds".

I’m sure we’ll do you a favour on Saturday.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I shall be cheering the f#ckers on. Just imagine what it's like having to support them all your life. (Or at least while they are in the top division like the majority of their fans.) Almost feel sorry for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here