Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To Avoid Potter Bashing - the staying up tracker - season 2019-2020 Game 38 UPDATE

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Still currently only 21 fit players with Izzy and the greyhound as you surely can't actually believe Andrew Cofts is nothing more than a squad filler
All squads have injured players. That's why we have 25 player squads instead of just naming the first XI for the season. Just because two of our 24 squad members are injured, it still doesn't make it a 21 man squad!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bit tongue in cheek, though I did think Mooy was garbage today, never seen a professional footballer look so slow. Bring back Kemy, all is forgiven.

Jesus. :wanker:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Sorry for delay, extended weekend up North.

Par result, but oh my we really should be winning against potentially the worst home team I have seen us play against in the Premier League.

Anyway, six games in, and we have matched the predicted results in two now, worse in three, better in one. A worry.

Could do with a shock win against either of the next two "big" boys or elsewhere we may be in the brown stuff with pressure building soon.

Under Potter this thread and tracker seems to be working the other way to under Hughton. Under Hughton I'd watch the football and be in despair and then refer back to this for comfort. Under Potter I watch the football and I'm really happy, then look at the tracker and despair! Probably also partly explains my late update.

Attachments

• NSC Graph 6.png
    NSC Graph 6.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 504
  • NSC FIxtures 6.png
    NSC FIxtures 6.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 502

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
The Staying Up Tracker .... sponsored by TenaMan, as ever we thank you for your support!

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Previous seasons we got very little from the top 6, so the next two league games aren't that vital. But the three of Villa, Everton, Norwich are key now, even if we aren't supposed to get anything off of Everton.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Previous seasons we got very little from the top 6, so the next two league games aren't that vital. But the three of Villa, Everton, Norwich are key now, even if we aren't supposed to get anything off of Everton.

Yep agreed. I think Villa away and Everton at home is a great chance to get those five points back. We do however need to also beat Norwich to maintain it which may actually be harder.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Yep agreed. I think Villa away and Everton at home is a great chance to get those five points back. We do however need to also beat Norwich to maintain it which may actually be harder.

With all the changes from our manager to tactics to players, I think the biggest impact so far on the season has been through dropping 'bedwetting' from the thread title. Forget loan deals, transfers and the rest of it, this is having the biggest impact so far I feel...

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Be interesting to see an updated version, [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION], the floor is yours ;)

"We want our celery, we want our celery" - Withdean J Block

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
three or Four points from the next two and we are ahead of the tracker. Given the performance yesterday that has to be achievable. Feeling hopeful!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Well better late than never. I've been celebrating for too long.

Our season is now on a knife edge. 2 points behind staying up but also 2 points behind Europe. The two lines split very soon though.

Interesting that both of our wins have come in games we weren't "expected" to win. We haven't yet won a game under Potter that we were "expected" to win. Next opportunity to do that is Norwich at home. Big game. But maybe we will get an "unexpected" win at Villa or home to Everton first?

Also, had we got "expected" points in all the other games, well the three where we have fallen short (i.e West Ham, Southampton and Burnley), we would be second on the same number of points as Man City...

Attachments

• NSC Fixtures 8.png
    NSC Fixtures 8.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 379
  • NSC Graph 8.png
    NSC Graph 8.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 369

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills