[Albion] Keep away from interviews

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I can’t bear to hear that c...unt Dyce talking about their deserved point

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Once again all game whatever the decision, for them, against them, spends the whole game in the 4th officials ear. Dinosaur manager. Dinosaur shithole town, hoodball cloggers. Also their fans made no noise at all until a couple of quiet songs when they got their undeserved equaliser. *****.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Once again all game whatever the decision, for them, against them, spends the whole game in the 4th officials ear. Dinosaur manager. Dinosaur shithole town, hoodball cloggers. Also their fans made no noise at all until a couple of quiet songs when they got their undeserved equaliser. *****.

But apart from that they're our favourite other team.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
But apart from that they're our favourite other team.

I hold them in a similar place to Sheff Weds and Leeds. Given the history and we always seem to not get the result we deserve against them, they grate on me even more.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can’t bear to hear that c...unt Dyce talking about their deserved point

There always seems to be something about Burnley that rankles, always a controversy, or a nasty foul. Ashley Barnes, Dyche and the Rodriguez situation Forget Palace, I think we are coming to hate Burnley more.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Will be staying well clear, can’t stand that prick and his interviews are always complete one eyed bollocks.

I wish the media would call him out on some of the shit he comes up with. That rant about diving a few weeks ago was ridiculous.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
He's shit, the town's shit, the club's shit, the fan's shit and all racists.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

how true....

IMG_0092.JPG

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Well neither team did enough to earn three points so I guess he has, um, a point.

Ha come on, we didn't take our chances to take the 3 points, but they were fking dire... they did not deserve a point from that - he lives in a different world if he seriously thinks they took a 'deserved' point from that ffs

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Yeah, we had a good second half, but let's not forget the first half. These are the NSC tweets during the first half

[tweet]1172876899665764352[/tweet]

[tweet]1172877158538272769[/tweet]

[tweet]1172886861066526722[/tweet]

You can't play like that in half a game and be surprised that some people see a draw as a fair result.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

smelly

May 23, 2004
Said his team were “ miles off” second half so maybe saw it right?

Still a ginger bell end though

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here