Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Robert Mugabe dead aged 95

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Rather than RIP is it unfair to say BIH (Burn in Hell)? It probably is a bit ungracious, so I won't say it, I'll just think it.
Do we really need to be gracious when talking about someone as bad as Mugabe?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I've had a hankering now, for almost two decades, to retrace my dads footsteps.
He trained as an RAF pilot in Bulawayo just after WWII and I recall a great story he told of catching the sleeper train from Bulawayo to Victoria Falls for a long weekend with his RAF pals on short leave.
I have always wanted to do that journey but never felt that Zimbabwe was safe enough to take it on.
Perhaps things will change now he's gone and, like Uganda after Idi Amin [I went there in 2013], Zimbabwe can find a civilised place in this world.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
As bad as he was, its very common that countries losing a long-time dictator end up in chaos for a very long time. I fully expect China, US and big business to fund and create different armys to fight over the control.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
I've had a hankering now, for almost two decades, to retrace my dads footsteps.
He trained as an RAF pilot in Bulawayo just after WWII and I recall a great story he told of catching the sleeper train from Bulawayo to Victoria Falls for a long weekend with his RAF pals on short leave.
I have always wanted to do that journey but never felt that Zimbabwe was safe enough to take it on.
Perhaps things will change now he's gone and, like Uganda after Idi Amin [I went there in 2013], Zimbabwe can find a civilised place in this world.

You wouldn’t get in with a British passport anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I had a stone in my shoe this morning that bothered me.

That was more important than him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here