Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] James Tavernier swoop?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Montoya doesn't score one goal every four and a (very small) bit matches, but Tavernier does for Rangers. Frankly, we'd be quite pleased if any of our attacking players could manage 1 in 4 (although Murray has managed tis, but surely can't much longer).

Montoya doesn't play in the joke non-competition that is the Scottish Premiership, but in the Premier League..

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Montoya doesn't play in the joke non-competition that is the Scottish Premiership, but in the Premier League..

Shows your ignorance. Most of his goals are penalties or free kicks which are just as liable to be scored at our level as SPL level. How many direct free kicks we scored in recent seasons?? How many penalties missed??

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
This,I think Tavernier would be a great signing.He is the right age,a leader on the pitch and would add something to the starting eleven.I hope owen is wrong!

Spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Montoya doesn't score one goal every four and a (very small) bit matches, but Tavernier does for Rangers. Frankly, we'd be quite pleased if any of our attacking players could manage 1 in 4 (although Murray has managed tis, but surely can't much longer).
To be fair, one in four in the SPL is hardly a high benchmark figure

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Some of these comments are ridiculous. He'd be a great signing for £8m in a position we need a player just like him

Last edited:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
My point still stands - shows how poor the standard is if a fullback is chipping in with that many goals! You don’t see that in the Prem or even the Championship

Saying that we won’t be signing him for his goal scoring prowess and he does look like a good player so I’m in!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Some of these comments are ridiculous. He'd be a great signing for £8m in a position we need a player just like him

Spot on...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here