Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] How proud are you seeing Lewis out there?

kjgood

Very very proud Lewis dunk he's one of our own. Looked a little nervous at the start but became more confident as the game went on. All are happy, he's probably got a clause in his contract to up his pay if he gets capped the club add X million to his value as he's an international.

That aside so pleased for the lad who has stood by his home team.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So hands up all those that saw his debut in the 0-0 stalemate in the sunshine at MK Dons at the end of 2009/10 that thought they were watching a future England international.

A proud moment for everyone who supports the Albion, and let's hope that he goes on to play a lot more games for England

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Very proud moment to see a player come through the ranks to play for England, seemed almost a fantasy even a few seasons ago.

What was the date of Fosters last England cap - anyone know?

25th June 1982, a 1-0 win over Kuwait in the '82 World Cup.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
After seeing him as a young man at withdean to a starting centre back in an England side.

Proud as punch !

This. Bloody brilliant. Top thread, @PubOv

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Fabulous

image.jpeg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I lived for far too long in Sussex to not be chuffed to bits that local boy Dunk has actually made the starting 11 for England.

Some things transgress the rivalry, and this is one of them.

:kiss::bowdown:

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
Feel free to quote these stats from [MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION]stats on twitter. He had a fine game:

"Most shots blocked, most clearances, 3rd most interceptions, 3rd most passes, highest pass success rate (96%), 80% long balls success rate, 4th most touches (90), 6th most tackles and a clean sheet. Great debut. "

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patreon
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
So hands up all those that saw his debut in the 0-0 stalemate in the sunshine at MK Dons at the end of 2009/10 that thought they were watching a future England international.

A proud moment for everyone who supports the Albion, and let's hope that he goes on to play a lot more games for England

Yes I remember that match - it was a good debut- we've seen him progress sometimes through tough times to become a very good player

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And in late news, he played the whole game and never put a foot wrong.

:albion2::bhasign::rave::ascarf::vuvu::shrug::lolol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
And in late news, he played the whole game and never put a foot wrong.

:albion2::bhasign::rave::ascarf::vuvu::shrug::lolol:

Errrr apart from the lunge tackle he missed ust inside our half which lead to them having a half decent chance in the first half, a better team would have punished us, even Neville mentioned it and said he was jogging back to his position after the error....

A competent performance, not outstanding but hopefully something to build on.

Well done Dunk

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Very proud. I shouted at the tv when that Yankee player elbowed him. He had a good solid game, and didn't look out of place.
He's one of our own...

There were two players in the England team tonight with Brighton connections, as Lingard came to us for a season long loan.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

I was there and I am sure he was kind of under supervision of Tommy Elphick no less

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
So proud tonight just great that Gareth took a chance on a player outside the top 6. Fingers crossed for Sunday.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here