Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully Boris will get blocked at some point

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well, let's enjoy this few of weeks of complete National Whataboutism, before we get dragged back to the reality of the complete clusterf*** which awaits our newly crowned victorious leader.

I'm so pleased that we are not wasting this extension to membership that the EU have granted us :facepalm:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
This is proving a scary 'race to the bottom' to court the tiny electorates of 330 Tory MPs and then 124,000 party members. The latter have an average age somewhere between 57 and 72, depending on which source you take. A majority favour a No Deal Brexit which, in employment and pension terms, they perceive themselves to be immune from the problems of.

Johnson has clearly been planning his strategy. The tax cuts he proposes will particularly favour rich pensioners, as they'll be funded in part by increases in NI, which pensioners and those with unearned income such as property don't pay. So, the rest of us will be further subsidising higher rate taxpayers, including, of course, MPs.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Johnson has clearly been planning his strategy. The tax cuts he proposes will particularly favour rich pensioners, as they'll be funded in part by increases in NI, which pensioners and those with unearned income such as property don't pay. So, the rest of us will be further subsidising higher rate taxpayers, including, of course, MPs.

A bbc journalist was interviewing a tory at Westminster, sorry can't remember who but someone from the 1922 committee I think, he said Boris' tax plans were not for the rich at all and would favour long time nurses and long time classroom teachers. I am pretty sure nurses don't earn fifty grand and I know no classroom teachers earn anything approaching that. Classroom teachers, even with responsibility points usually earn at least ten grand under the threshold. They are either clueless, or they are lying.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Deckchairs = these 10 twats
Deck = Tory Party
Titanic = UK.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Boris , action not words :wink:
regards
DR

Yes.

His action today was to promise £10 billion in tax cuts to the wealthiest section of society.

His primary aim, though, was the 120,000 Conservative members. A number of whom fit, or have relations who fit, well inside the category.

So to get elected he is willing to screw £10 billion pounds from essential services to get to where he wants to be.

That is just f*****g sick.

And if you can't see that, less endorse that, then, well...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The path to Boris is the path which will confirm that the reputation of the country descends yet further into self-parody. It's as if the history of Britain was being updated by the guys who gave us Spitting Image.
This. Sadly.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Well, let's enjoy this few of weeks of complete National Whataboutism, before we get dragged back to the reality of the complete clusterf*** which awaits our newly crowned victorious leader.

I'm so pleased that we are not wasting this extension to membership that the EU have granted us :facepalm:

Tory leader gets elected July 22nd.
That gives them a week before they all F off on holiday for August
So after that, eight weeks to renegotiate Brexit.
As it took two and a half years for the first “deal”, doesn’t look promising does it?
Twats

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A bbc journalist was interviewing a tory at Westminster, sorry can't remember who but someone from the 1922 committee I think, he said Boris' tax plans were not for the rich at all and would favour long time nurses and long time classroom teachers. I am pretty sure nurses don't earn fifty grand and I know no classroom teachers earn anything approaching that. Classroom teachers, even with responsibility points usually earn at least ten grand under the threshold. They are either clueless, or they are lying.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

He probably meant the teachers at his old school or the senior nurses at his 'local' private hospital (not the likes of Bupa or Nuffield but the ones which the hoi polloi can't afford). My wife's a matron after 30 years in the profession and still isn't on £50k!!!

I didn't see the interview you are referring to but what would annoy me is if the journalist didn't challenge that answer by the member! If they don't challenge these statements then idiots will believe them to be true.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Haven't the policies so far been top draw, managed no deal with no payment to EU, scrap VAT, nice tax break for £50-80k earners, plus lots of waffle and chasing unicorns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here