Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Strictly. A fix?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Apart from Ore other black winners also include Alesha Dixon and Lewis Smith. The racist argument is bollocks.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Debbie is now Debbie, rather than Paul Daniel's widow. She is incredible for her age, ballet training or not, she is very supple, and flexible.

My favourite. She is amazing.

Like others I don’t think Alexandra Burke should be in it, hasn’t she just finished a stint in The Bodyguard in the West End?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Two white males in the dance off this week. How can that be right?

Ian Fletcher must be dreading this morning’s management meeting......

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Like others I don’t think Alexandra Burke should be in it, hasn’t she just finished a stint in The Bodyguard in the West End?

I hope she stays in it for as long as possible, preferably until the final.

This may or may not be because I rather like looking at Gorka Marquez.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
However yet again the British public in last weeks vote decide that they don't want a black celebrity in the show just as they have in previous years.
What a crock of shìt. Chizzy got voted out because she was shit - put bluntly, she is massively overweight and was absolutely shìt at dancing. The second worse dancer in the competition got booted out yesterday - that vicar. He was almost as toilet, so that isn't a surprise either.

I'd be prepared to accept your racism accusation if a decent black dancer was booted out way too early, but this woman was rubbish and massively fat.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
What a crock of shìt. Chizzy got voted out because she was shit - put bluntly, she is massively overweight and was absolutely shìt at dancing. The second worse dancer in the competition got booted out yesterday - that vicar. He was almost as toilet, so that isn't a surprise either.

I'd be prepared to accept your racism accusation if a decent black dancer was booted out way too early, but this woman was rubbish and massively fat.

You’re so fatist.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Damned sexists voting a woman off today. And she was white too - racists.

Nooooo, it was the sexist, racist judges that voted her out this week.
The racist public tried their best this week by putting the Asian guy in the bottom two.
Next week Brian Conoly is dancing an American Smooth dressed as a Grand Wizard with a burning cross as the prop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here