Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I Follow Rivers by Lykke Li

One of my favourite tunes popped up over the closing credits of High: Confessions of an Ibiza Drug Mule that I was watching earlier today. So what better excuse to post this sweet vid feat. scenes from the equally sweet movie La Vie D'Adele / Blue Is The Warmest Colour :love:

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry

I was interested to see how one of your modern ones reworked the Beatles classic from the mid 60s H but I now discern it’s a completely different song. I did actually listen to it all and quite liked it in a different experience kind of way BUT the bit I don’t get is when would I listen to it? I certainly can’t sing along to it! Are these tunes ones you have on while your dissecting students’ work, dance around to in your kitchen with Mrs T or lose yourself to in an imaginary world?
I think I’m getting old!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ooh it’s a corner;10121904 said:
I was interested to see how one of your modern ones reworked the Beatles classic from the mid 60s H but I now discern it’s a completely different song. I did actually listen to it all and quite liked it in a different experience kind of way BUT the bit I don’t get is when would I listen to it? I certainly can’t sing along to it! Are these tunes ones you have on while your dissecting students’ work, dance around to in your kitchen with Mrs T or lose yourself to in an imaginary world?
I think I’m getting old!

Ha! Well, I listen to music while I'm working, when we are dancing around the kitchen, when I'm driving and when I'm commuting to London (which is a lapsed pleasure about to be forcibly rekindled).

But mostly when I'm losing myself to an imaginary world :wink:

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here