Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was Bobby's first thought when he scored the winner?...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Kiss the badge.

And that is why the man will always be a legend.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Goal bonus?

I genuinely don't think it's about the money for him now, he's got plenty of that.

It was one of those moments when a player is making a statement to the fans saying 'I love this football club'

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I genuinely don't think it's about the money for him now, he's got plenty of that.

It was one of those moments when a player is making a statement to the fans saying 'I love this football club'

He used to come watch us when he was playing elsewhere. I agree with you, nothing to do with the dosh, I think he just loves being back where he made his name.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Nail on head, he should be totally financially secure for the rest of his life given what he has earned

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont usually agree with players kissing the badge as I think that it is false but in his case I believe it is a genuine love of this club and the fans, so he can do it as many times as he wishes especially when he scores a winner.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I dont usually agree with players kissing the badge as I think that it is false but in his case I believe it is a genuine love of this club and the fans, so he can do it as many times as he wishes especially when he scores a winner.

Everyone has an ego, some big, some small, but whatever the size you always like to be somewhere that you are adored. Bobby Z has an abundance of adoration here, he didn't get it elsewhere and I can fully understand his wanting to come back where he is regarded as an all time Brighton legend.Wardy played for many clubs but his legend status is unsurpassed at the Albion, he loves us for it. I'd want to be in their shoes if I had the opportunity.

PS: Bobby drives a CLS350, same as my car, was chuffed to see him in it last week. :)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bobby can kiss the badge anytime he wants. Hes scored some pretty special goals in his life, keeping West Ham up etc. but he NEVER kissed their badge, or QPRs or spuds cock.

Just love the man.

ringmerseagulltoo

Feb 16, 2012
PS: Bobby drives a CLS350, same as my car, was chuffed to see him in it last week. :)[/QUOTE]

When he drives the same as my Nissan Micra I shall warm to him even more as well

Jan 30, 2008
:facepalm:
Everyone has an ego, some big, some small, but whatever the size you always like to be somewhere that you are adored. Bobby Z has an abundance of adoration here, he didn't get it elsewhere and I can fully understand his wanting to come back where he is regarded as an all time Brighton legend.Wardy played for many clubs but his legend status is unsurpassed at the Albion, he loves us for it. I'd want to be in their shoes if I had the opportunity.

PS: Bobby drives a CLS350, same as my car, was chuffed to see him in it last week. :)
does that make you special then ...............:rolleyes:
regards
DR

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Do you think BZ had regrets, leaving the club to start with..?

I doubt he does, he's made a lot of money, scored the winning goal in two play off finals, played plenty of games at the highest level, played in a European and FA Cup Final and got to play for his country. It's not like he left us and his career fell apart. He might regret how it worked out at Spurs for him but he's had a pretty decent career and is now able to come back to the club he originally made his name and try to finish his career on a high with a club he's loved at and he clearly loves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here