Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Jan 30, 2008
The very idea that he had any clue of what he was voting for 5 years ago :lolol:

And now he is repeatedly insisting that someone else should take the time to try and explain to him, in simple terms that he would be capable of understanding, what he has done :facepalm:

Oh dear that old I'm more superior then you attitude hasn't faded ,what give you the right to question anyone about something that's been inacted and is old hat for most people who've moved on since Jan 31st ,give it a go you might be pleasantly surprised
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No I haven’t, give me a list of things YOU think that have affected ME negatively as a result of Brexit, Watford Edit doesn’t fancy the task so maybe you can, no need for explanations, just the things you think affect me as a result of Brexit [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You really don't get it do you ? It's not listing the negatives, that's simple. It's trying to put it into language that you would understand that nobody is prepared to take on :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
well, you answered your own question then....

It’s a bit rich being told you can’t read by a plum who has questionable comprehension and doesn’t understand how to appropriately use the word literally :lolol:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
It’s a bit rich being told you can’t read by a plum who has questionable comprehension and doesn’t understand how to appropriately use the word literally :lolol:

Well I guess being universally known as one of NSC’s biggest plum’s you’re quite literally the best person to give advice on this.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You really don't get it do you ? It's not listing the negatives, that's simple. It's trying to put it into language that you would understand that nobody is prepared to take on :lolol:

No Mr Edit, list the negatives that you think have/will affect me, to quote you,“done to yourself”

I’m still waiting? Maybe the Gammon can help, what about Nick, anyone?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
No Mr Edit, list the negatives that you think have/will affect me, to quote you,“done to yourself”

I’m still waiting? Maybe the Gammon can help, what about Nick, anyone?

It's Bank holiday Monday, surely you have a 'family lunch' to prepare, rather than wasting your time 'still waiting' on here ? ???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well I guess being universally known as one of NSC’s biggest plum’s you’re quite literally the best person to give advice on this.

Biggest plum’s ....what? Are you now adding superfluous apostrophes as well as adverbs?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Meaning of superfluous in English

superfluous
adjective
UK /suːˈpɜː.flu.əs/ US /suːˈpɝː.flu.əs/

more than is needed or wanted:

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
An apostrophe is used in a possessive form, like Esther's family or Janet's cigarettes. The basic rule is simple enough: a possessive form is spelled with 's at the end.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Oh dear that old I'm more superior then you attitude hasn't faded ,what give you the right to question anyone about something that's been inacted and is old hat for most people who've moved on since Jan 31st ,give it a go you might be pleasantly surprised
Regards
DF

Well let's face it, the contributions from people like you and [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] on this thread don't exactly help, do they :lolol:

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
That was yesterday, I even told you what was on the menu you tool, today it’s a bucket of chicken, curly fries and xtra slaw [emoji6]

Is 'family lunch' not a regular thing in the CR household then ?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It strikes me this is essentially a parallel of the way the UK handled the war in Iraq. Whereas the Blair Government never thought much beyond what happens once you've kicked Saddam out (which was relatively straightforward as a task), the Tory Government had very little idea how to make things work post-Brexit, they were so fixated on just leaving in the first place.

Let's hope for all our sakes someone comes along with an idea on how to solve Brexit a lot quicker than they've managed to for Iraq.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Point of order..
Please try and stay on topic, the head prefect will be very upset.
https://twitter.com/jefferson_mfg/status/1389112026497261568?s=21
Post Brexit Britain is booming 🇬[emoji1058][emoji1058]🇧

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

April's highlights:
▪️Pfizer: £10m investment “

Low lights:

GlaxoSmithKline plans to shut down antibiotics production in the U.K. after wrapping up a $500 million product sale to Novartis’ Sandoz cutting 300 jobs in the process.

I have been helping Chicken Brain with his English, you said a few weeks back that “sums” weren’t your thing, PM me and I’ll help you work out the net benefit in terms of both jobs and finance.

Jan 30, 2008
Low lights:

GlaxoSmithKline plans to shut down antibiotics production in the U.K. after wrapping up a $500 million product sale to Novartis’ Sandoz cutting 300 jobs in the process.

I have been helping Chicken Brain with his English, you said a few weeks back that “sums” weren’t your thing, PM me and I’ll help you work out the net benefit in terms of both jobs and finance.

What a desperate post
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here