Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
'Tis the beginning of the end for that bureaucratic egocentric hub of officialdom.

I fear so, Scotland and Northern Ireland will be off soon and the United Kingdom might well fall apart in quite short order after that.

As for the EU, that's here for the long term. It's actually doing pretty well for an organisation which will be gone within 5 years for at least 30 years according to many.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I fear so, Scotland and Northern Ireland will be off soon and the United Kingdom might well fall apart in quite short order after that.

As for the EU, that's here for the long term. It's actually doing pretty well for an organisation which will be gone within 5 years for at least 30 years according to many.

Sportspersons bet?....it’ll be gone in 10 years .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
The main reason people are still slagging off the EU is because there are no Brexit benefits to point to justify leaving so have to keep slinging mud at the EU.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We have left,we are not going back,we are going forward with Boris and a big Tory majority.Hope those in the EU get a covid jab sometime soon.Perhaps you could apply to the UK embassy for emergency treatment?Bonne Chance.

Bloody hell TP, you're back. What's the problem have too many people got Baker Lite on ignore?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here