Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Typical of the poster and sadly many more like him. I see he got a thumbs up from GT49er [emoji38]ol:
I think he may have had a bit of a "Spence moment" this time though and he's disappeared.

I guess it might be quite tricky to come back onto the thread and try to justify why you've been sticking up for rioting, racist Nazi scum?

I thought better of [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION] tbf. Disgusting to support such a moronic post. Shame.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
1. I can't see two-thirds of the Senate coming down against Trump.

2. The Republican Party are up shit creek.

3. If the Capitol Hill insurrection goes unpunished the Democrats wil continue to hold the moral high ground for years to come.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I try not to hate (as my kids teachers have said to their pupils).

BUT, I truly hate the soulless racist shit-stirrer within this ugly head. Five years stoking up hate, divisions, mocking the disabled, dying and dead. He’ll be remembered as a damaging, vile smear on history.

View attachment 132452

F#ckin ELL - I was just about to have some Supper - Now I feel sick, having looked in Donal Trumps Trumpet :sick:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think he may have had a bit of a "Spence moment" this time though and he's disappeared.

I guess it might be quite tricky to come back onto the thread and try to justify why you've been sticking up for rioting, racist Nazi scum?

I thought better of [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION] tbf. Disgusting to support such a moronic post. Shame.
Oh come off it - don't be ... err ... woke. :)
You and I both know that [MENTION=17103]Mo Gosfield[/MENTION] (which is the post I assume you are referring to) was having a mischievous poke at those who are using the same words to vilify Trump supporters (which, btw, is fine by me!) as many on here used as collective nouns for people who voted for B........ that word which cannot be spoken!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
1. I can't see two-thirds of the Senate coming down against Trump.

2. The Republican Party are up shit creek.

3. If the Capitol Hill insurrection goes unpunished the Democrats wil continue to hold the moral high ground for years to come.

It’s symbolic, the first president to be impeached twice. CCN are overly optimistic, GOP senators won’t vote for this in sufficient numbers, there are increasingly overt threats to life from loons for starters.

Hopefully the GOP will spilt into the Romney-Bush reasonable people section, and the Alt-Right aggressive nationalists.

Trump and that warped old **** Guliani are going to be busy for many years to come with FBI, DOJ and state investigations into a vast array of Trump abuses of power, incitement and possibly more. It may follow them to their graves.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
His video statement has dropped, it's on the official White House Twitter account.

It basically consists of asking people not to riot and talking about how free speech is important. Doesn't matter whether you are left or right, America must come together.

Doesn't mention impeachment at all.

Bonkers. Clearly realises he is ****ed now and is in damage limitation mode.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Oh come off it - don't be ... err ... woke. :)
You and I both know that [MENTION=17103]Mo Gosfield[/MENTION] (which is the post I assume you are referring to) was having a mischievous poke at those who are using the same words to vilify Trump supporters (which, btw, is fine by me!) as many on here used as collective nouns for people who voted for B........ that word which cannot be spoken!
No mate. He was being a total cock and supporting Trump's morons because he doesn't like me and he's very stupid.

As I said, I thought better of you.

"Mischievous poke"?

FFS. As if he's capable of that level of intelligence/ attempt at comedy.

You've been wooshed......

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
It’s symbolic, the first president to be impeached twice. CCN are overly optimistic, GOP senators won’t vote for this in sufficient numbers, there are increasingly overt threats to life from loons for starters.

Hopefully the GOP will spilt into the Romney-Bush reasonable people section, and the Alt-Right aggressive nationalists.

Trump and that warped old **** Guliani are going to be busy for many years to come with FBI, DOJ and state investigations into a vast array of Trump abuses of power, incitement and possibly more. It may follow them to their graves.
All of this.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
His video statement has dropped, it's on the official White House Twitter account.

It basically consists of asking people not to riot and talking about how free speech is important. Doesn't matter whether you are left or right, America must come together.

Doesn't mention impeachment at all.

Bonkers. Clearly realises he is ****ed now and is in damage limitation mode.

I thought that’s about as good as we’ll get in terms of putting his mob off attacks on the 20th Jan; I actually think this speech might well
put an end to most of the potentially violent protests.

Why has he done it? I think he realises that the game is up and that it’s Republican Senators he needs to influence. He is desperate for the post Presidential benefits and maybe he want a to run in 2024 - he has probably done enough with this.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I thought that’s about as good as we’ll get in terms of putting his mob off attacks on the 20th Jan; I actually think this speech might well
put an end to most of the potentially violent protests.

Why has he done it? I think he realises that the game is up and that it’s Republican Senators he needs to influence. He is desperate for the post Presidential benefits and maybe he want a to run in 2024 - he has probably done enough with this.

Well what do I know, but my view is that the last few months have been everything about his personal financial situation. I've never been convinced he wanted the power that much in a conventional way, he's just desperate for another four years "grace" to try and sort things out behind the scenes.

The irony of course is that his actions have potentially left him in a much worse state.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
there is a view the Republican senators will impeach, to purge him from the party. they dont want him lingering around, cost of losing his supporters may be worth it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
No mate. He was being a total cock and supporting Trump's morons because he doesn't like me and he's very stupid.

As I said, I thought better of you.

"Mischievous poke"?

FFS. As if he's capable of that level of intelligence/ attempt at comedy.

You've been wooshed......
No, I haven't been whooshed. You obviously read his post differently to me. I still read it the same way - you obviously don't. I've looked at it again, and I still think I read it right - if I didn't, I would take out my thumbs up.

I'm sure you know I voted for the B word - and I would do the same again, the same as I would have done at any time over the last 45 years (since I voted not to join then). After the referendum, I quickly realised that NSC represents a view which is very different from the referendum results, and now I don't go on to any of those threads where I'll know I'll be a vilified minority - along with some whose other views I do not hold - because I was sickened by some of the abuse I got on there (think Bob Geldoff on steroids!) from some people who wanted to tar everyone they disagreed with by the same brush.

Yes.it was very unpleasant, so if somebody takes a sly poke at the more extreme B word haters (and unlike some who lump everybody who disagrees with them as all the same, I don't lump all remainers together as all the same) I'll give 'em a thumbsup.

"Thick, stupid, right wing, old and racist" - you wouldn't like being called that, would you? - neither did I - although I would have to admit to being perilously close to being old!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Farage coming out with support (again) for Trump tonight. I'm not sure what he thinks he can gain from it, Trump is incredibly unpopular in the UK.

Just an observation on something that looks politically unwise.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
clinton b.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No, I haven't been whooshed. You obviously read his post differently to me. I still read it the same way - you obviously don't. I've looked at it again, and I still think I read it right - if I didn't, I would take out my thumbs up.

I'm sure you know I voted for the B word - and I would do the same again, the same as I would have done at any time over the last 45 years (since I voted not to join then). After the referendum, I quickly realised that NSC represents a view which is very different from the referendum results, and now I don't go on to any of those threads where I'll know I'll be a vilified minority - along with some whose other views I do not hold - because I was sickened by some of the abuse I got on there (think Bob Geldoff on steroids!) from some people who wanted to tar everyone they disagreed with by the same brush.

Yes.it was very unpleasant, so if somebody takes a sly poke at the more extreme B word haters (and unlike some who lump everybody who disagrees with them as all the same, I don't lump all remainers together as all the same) I'll give 'em a thumbsup.

"Thick, stupid, right wing, old and racist" - you wouldn't like being called that, would you? - neither did I - although I would have to admit to being perilously close to being old!
Why are you talking about Brexit?

I think you've lost the plot mate.

I was talking about the Republican party and the Trump supporting mentalists.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why are you talking about Brexit?

I think you've lost the plot mate.

I was talking about the Republican party and the Trump supporting mentalists.

.....and #Mo Gosfield was posting a post highlighting the comparison of the rhetoric used on NSC against the Trump supporting mentalists with the rhetoric used against anyone who supported Bxxxxx.

Just try and get your head round the idea that some of us on NSC will completely differ on the B word (I don't want to push this thread into the Cess - sorry, Bear - Pit; that can stay on its own thread) - but will still be on the same side as far as Trump, for instance, is concerned.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
.....and #Mo Gosfield was posting a post highlighting the comparison of the rhetoric used on NSC against the Trump supporting mentalists with the rhetoric used against anyone who supported Bxxxxx.

Just try and get your head round the idea that some of us on NSC will completely differ on the B word (I don't want to push this thread into the Cess - sorry, Bear - Pit; that can stay on its own thread) - but will still be on the same side as far as Trump, for instance, is concerned.
Unbelievable. Can you get your head round this "NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT BREXIT"

All I wrote about was Trump, his supporters and the GOP.

A poster who clearly doesn't like me then wrote a load of shit, calling me "woke" (what??) and various other childish insults.

So he was supporting the racist, Nazi, anti democracy crew. Because that's all I was talking about.

Correctly, he was eviscerated by lots of people and he's disappeared from the thread.

You gave his post a thumbs up.

Now, I understand that you're trying to dig yourself out of a hole, but you're actually just digging and the hole is getting pretty deep.

I'll accept an apology. Because I'm reasonable and I know that you're not a dickhead.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Farage coming out with support (again) for Trump tonight. I'm not sure what he thinks he can gain from it, Trump is incredibly unpopular in the UK.

Just an observation on something that looks politically unwise.
I think it's probably just because Farage is a total ****ing ****. There's no accounting for *****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here